Join us for First Minister’s Questions live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood, starting with General Questions to Ministers.
Scottish Parliament – First Minister’s Questions.
11:40am General Questions
Ross Greer S6O-02156
1. To ask the Scottish Government what its position is on whether businesses, which make use of unpaid trial shifts, should be disqualified from receiving public sector grants and procurement contracts.
Richard Leonard S6O-02157
2. To ask the Scottish Government what additional fiscal measures it will put in place to reduce inequality in Scotland.
Karen Adam S6O-02158
3. To ask the Scottish Government what action it has taken, in addition to its public consultation, to engage with the fishing industry and the coastal communities that could be affected by Highly Protected Marine Areas.
Pauline McNeill S6O-02159
4. To ask the Scottish Government what discussions it has had with Scotrail regarding improving Sunday train services in west central Scotland.
Annabelle Ewing S6O-02160
5. To ask the Scottish Government when it last met with NHS Fife and what was discussed.
Meghan Gallacher S6O-02161
6. To ask the Scottish Government what plans it has to tackle the vacancies in Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services.
Paul Sweeney S6O-02162
7. To ask the Scottish Government what the average waiting time is for neurology patients who are seeking an appointment with a physiotherapist.
Jim Fairlie S6O-02163
8. To ask the Scottish Government what steps it is taking to raise awareness of the Scottish Outdoor Access Code, in light of recent reported incidences of sheep worrying.
12:00pm First Minister’s Questions
Douglas Ross S6F-02029
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Anas Sarwar S6F-02030
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Alex Cole-Hamilton S6F-02033
3. To ask the First Minister when the Cabinet will next meet.
Stephanie Callaghan S6F-02048
4. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s response is to Alcohol Focus Scotland’s emergency call to urgently take action to prevent further deaths and reduce harm from alcohol.
Jamie Greene S6F-02046
5. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s response is to new Police Scotland statistics showing that the number of recorded rapes has increased to its highest level in six years.
Jackie Baillie S6F-02053
6. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government is doing to ensure that published NHS waiting times for treatment are accurate.
Thank you to everyone who has supported our emergency fundraiser. We have been overwhelmed by your generosity and support and we are happy to confirm that we have reduced our debt sufficiently to give us time to grow our subscriber base and resolve our funding concerns. We have now set ourselves the target of adding 500 new subscribers in the first instance and then to grow the number of Broadcasting Scotland Supporters to a sustainable level that will enable us to employ staff to make more programmes.
Broadcasting Scotland is Scotland’s independent broadcaster, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter.