First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood.
Scottish Parliament – First Minister’s Questions.
11:40am General Questions
Mary Fee S5O-02899
1. To ask the Scottish Government when the transport secretary last met bus operators that serve Renfrewshire.
Rachael Hamilton S5O-02900
2. To ask the Scottish Government what plans it has to forge greater links with Singapore.
David Torrance S5O-02901
3. To ask the Scottish Government what its position is on the importance of foodbanks in supporting people in receipt of universal credit.
Jenny Gilruth S5O-02902
4. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to modernise facilities at Kirkcaldy Sheriff Court.
Angus MacDonald S5O-02903
5. To ask the Scottish Government when it last met Falkirk Council to discuss the proposed growth deal for the district.
Keith Brown S5O-02904
6. To ask the Scottish Government what progress has been made on the Stirling and Clackmannanshire City Region Deal.
Alex Rowley S5O-02905
7. To ask the Scottish Government what its position is on the level of service experienced by users of ScotRail services on the Fife Circle.
Margaret Mitchell S5O-02906
8. To ask the Scottish Government what its position is on any issues arising from increases in the number of professional dog walkers.
Johann Lamont S5O-02907
9. To ask the Scottish Government for what reason independent inquiries are not automatically held when a murder is committed by a prisoner on a home detention curfew.
Gail Ross S5O-02908
10. To ask the Scottish Government whether the new Scottish Forestry organisation will use the ePlanning portal to allow greater community consultation and transparency for proposed new planting or changes to the management of the forest estate.
12:00pm First Minister’s Questions
Jackson Carlaw S5F-03061
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Richard Leonard S5F-03062
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Willie Rennie S5F-03063
3. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Kenneth Gibson S5F-03084
4. To ask the First Minister whether she will provide an update on her recent visits to Canada, the United States and France.
Jamie Greene S5F-03077
5. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s response is to reports that alterations have been made to ScotRail’s satisfaction targets over the last two years.
Pauline McNeill S5F-03075
6. To ask the First Minister what steps the Scottish Government plans to take to help vulnerable energy consumers.
Ross Greer S5F-03073
7. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s response is to the Youth Strike 4 Climate.
Broadcasting Scotland is a new broadcaster for Scotland, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter. Click here for more information.