Join us for First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood, starting with General Questions to Ministers.
Scottish Parliament – First Minister’s Questions.
11:40am General Questions
Christine Grahame S6O-01796
1. To ask the Scottish Government what recent discussions it has had with NHS Borders and NHS Lothian.
Brian Whittle S6O-01797
2. To ask the Scottish Government what assessment it has made of the role of local government services in improving public health and wellbeing.
Rona Mackay S6O-01798
3. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on the progress of the Bairns’ Hoose for young people within the justice system.
Gillian Martin S6O-01799
4. To ask the Scottish Government what it is doing to help recovery from adverse childhood experiences.
Fulton MacGregor S6O-01800
5. To ask the Scottish Government what recent discussions it has had with North Lanarkshire Council regarding a new-build Gartcosh Primary School.
Ariane Burgess S6O-01801
6. To ask the Scottish Government what recent engagement it has had with community housing enablers, such as the Communities Housing Trust in the Highlands and Islands region, to support the delivery of its commitments regarding rural homes.
Gillian Mackay S6O-01802
7. To ask the Scottish Government what work is underway to assess the impact of vapes on public health.
Maggie Chapman S6O-01803
8. To ask the Scottish Government what steps it is taking to address any racial profiling practices in Police Scotland.
12:00pm First Minister’s Questions
Douglas Ross S6F-01708
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Anas Sarwar S6F-01709
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Stephen Kerr S6F-01716
3. To ask the First Minister what steps the Scottish Government has taken to bring the strike action by teachers to an end.
Stephanie Callaghan S6F-01736
4. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s response is to the report, Closing the Accountability Gap, published by National Autistic Society Scotland.
Sue Webber S6F-01727
5. To ask the First Minister what progress the Scottish Government has made in clearing the reported backlog of people waiting for key diagnostic tests.
Kenneth Gibson S6F-01719
6. To ask the First Minister what action the Scottish Government is taking to encourage people to become foster carers, following reports that only 40 of 400 children referred to Barnardo’s fostering service in Glasgow and Edinburgh have been placed with families in the last year.
Thank you to everyone who has supported our emergency fundraiser. We have been overwhelmed by your generosity and support and we are happy to confirm that we have reduced our debt sufficiently to give us time to grow our subscriber base and resolve our funding concerns. We have now set ourselves the target of adding 500 new subscribers in the first instance and then to grow the number of Broadcasting Scotland Supporters to a sustainable level that will enable us to employ staff to make more programmes.
Broadcasting Scotland is Scotland’s independent broadcaster, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter.