Join us for First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood, starting with General Questions to Ministers.
Scottish Parliament – First Minister’s Questions.
11:40am General Questions
Ruth Maguire S6O-02020
1. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to support families whose children have died as a result of illegal drugs.
Graeme Dey S6O-02021
2. To ask the Scottish Government how it ensures that key sectors, such as engineering, are allocated sufficient numbers of modern apprentices.
Michael Marra S6O-02022
3. To ask the Scottish Government what progress has been made in STEM teacher recruitment.
Liam Kerr S6O-02023
4. To ask the Scottish Government whether it plans to dual the A90 between Ellon and Peterhead.
Kenneth Gibson S6O-02024
5. To ask the Scottish Government how it plans to increase employment opportunities within the pharmaceutical manufacturing sector, in light of the recent Fraser of Allander Institute report, The economic contribution of the Pharmaceuticals Sector in Scotland .
Sandesh Gulhane S6O-02025
6. To ask the Scottish Government how many civil servants are working in its Constitutional Futures Division.
Jackie Dunbar S6O-02026
7. To ask the Scottish Government what its policy is for the migration strategy in an independent Scotland, including how it could address any workforce and recruitment challenges resulting from the withdrawal from the European Union.
Jamie Greene S6O-02027
8. To ask the Scottish Government what steps it is taking to reduce violence in schools.
12:00pm First Minister’s Questions
Douglas Ross S6F-01907
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Anas Sarwar S6F-01908
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Ariane Burgess S6F-01913
3. To ask the First Minister, ahead of the publication of the next report from the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change next week, what the Scottish Government is doing to ensure that Scotland plays a leading role in tackling the global climate emergency.
Kenneth Gibson S6F-01912
4. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s response is to the UK Government’s Spring Budget.
Craig Hoy S6F-01919
5. To ask the First Minister whether the Scottish Government has made any assessment of the effect that long A&E waits have on patient mortality.
Pauline McNeill S6F-01928
6. To ask the First Minister whether the Scottish Government will provide police with access to all correspondence, transcripts, meeting notes and other communications with ministers, its officials and with the Scottish Prison Service, to assist with the investigation regarding the Allan Marshall case.
Thank you to everyone who has supported our emergency fundraiser. We have been overwhelmed by your generosity and support and we are happy to confirm that we have reduced our debt sufficiently to give us time to grow our subscriber base and resolve our funding concerns. We have now set ourselves the target of adding 500 new subscribers in the first instance and then to grow the number of Broadcasting Scotland Supporters to a sustainable level that will enable us to employ staff to make more programmes.
Broadcasting Scotland is Scotland’s independent broadcaster, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter.