First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood.
Scottish Parliament – First Minister’s Questions.
Join us for First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood.
11:40am General Questions
Ruth Maguire S5O-04009
1. To ask the Scottish Government how it evaluates the delivery of alcohol and drug services.
Jamie Halcro Johnston S5O-04010
2. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on the delivery of foundation apprenticeships.
Neil Findlay S5O-04011
3. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will establish a mesh-injured women’s fund.
Gordon Lindhurst S5O-04012
4. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to reports that a record number of people are waiting over 12 hours in A&E departments.
Gillian Martin S5O-04013
5. To ask the Scottish Government, in light of the potential impact on Scotland-based armed forces personnel and their families, what its response is to any UK involvement with US military action against Iran.
Michelle Ballantyne S5O-04014
6. To ask the Scottish Government what progress has been made on resolving the issues preventing the opening of the Royal Hospital for Children and Young People in Edinburgh.
Margaret Mitchell S5O-04015
7. To ask the Scottish Government what it is doing to identify children, young people and adults with dyslexia.
Liam Kerr S5O-04016
8. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to figures from the EIS stating that one in three teachers in Aberdeen are considering leaving the profession.
Angela Constance S5O-04017
9. To ask the Scottish Government when it will make a clear commitment and implementation plan to enshrine the right to food in Scots law.
Sarah Boyack S5O-04018
10. To ask the Scottish Government for what reason it has overturned the City of Edinburgh Council’s rejection of planning permission for a series of boat hotels on the Union Canal.
12:00pm First Minister’s Questions
Jackson Carlaw S5F-03845
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Richard Leonard S5F-03846
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Alison Johnstone S5F-03847
3. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Clare Adamson S5F-03860
4. To ask the First Minister what impact ending the Erasmus scheme would have on Scotland’s further and higher education institutions.
Peter Chapman S5F-03858
5. To ask the First Minister what measures the Scottish Government is taking to address the reported crisis in wild salmon stocks.
James Kelly S5F-03853
6. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s response is to reports that Police Scotland has spent £11.6 million in compensation over the last five years.
Broadcasting Scotland is a new broadcaster for Scotland, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter. Click here for more information.