Join us for First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood.
Scottish Parliament Questions to the First Minister.
11:40am General Questions
Bill Bowman S5O-02559
1. To ask the Scottish Government how much will arise in Barnett consequentials from the reduction in business rates that was announced in the UK budget, and whether it will allocate all of this to support Scotland’s retail sector.
Linda Fabiani S5O-02560
2. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to reduce the inequalities faced by autistic people, and people with a learning disability.
Gail Ross S5O-02561
3. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on its involvement with The Highland Council regarding the Stromeferry bypass in Wester Ross.
Shona Robison S5O-02562
4. To ask the Scottish Government what progress has been made since the establishment of the action group for the Michelin plant in Dundee.
Tom Mason S5O-02563
5. To ask the Scottish Government when recommendations will be published for the location of the three national neonatal intensive care units outlined in the five-year plan in the 2017 report, The Best Start .
Anas Sarwar S5O-02564
6. To ask the Scottish Government what funding it provides to arts and culture facilities in Glasgow.
Bob Doris S5O-02565
7. To ask the Scottish Government how it supports social enterprises in the Glasgow Maryhill and Springburn constituency.
Jamie Halcro Johnston S5O-02566
8. To ask the Scottish Government what assessment it has made of the impact of the local government financial settlement on public services.
Emma Harper S5O-02567
9. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update regarding the structural issues at the Station Hotel in Ayr.
Michelle Ballantyne S5O-02568
10. To ask the Scottish Government what its position is on whether local authority spending on road maintenance should be kept at current levels.
12:00pm First Minister’s Questions
Jackson Carlaw S5F-02770
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Richard Leonard S5F-02771
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Patrick Harvie S5F-02772
3. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Willie Rennie S5F-02773
4. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Fulton MacGregor S5F-02792
5. To ask the First Minister how the Scottish Government is marking Anti-Bullying Week.
Jamie Greene S5F-02779
6. To ask the First Minister what plans the Scottish Government has to evaluate the impact on sales of minimum unit pricing of alcohol.
Broadcasting Scotland is a new broadcaster for Scotland, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter. Click here for more information.