Join us for First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood, starting with General Questions to Ministers.
Scottish Parliament – First Minister’s Questions.
11:40am General Questions
1. [Not Lodged]
Stuart McMillan S6O-01533
2. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to the reported reduction in the number of childminders working in Scotland.
Christine Grahame S6O-01534
3. To ask the Scottish Government what assessment it has made of whether inflation and any possible reductions to public sector spending by the UK Government will impact on prospective capital projects in Midlothian South, Tweeddale and Lauderdale.
Pauline McNeill S6O-01535
4. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to ensure that all fire and rescue officers have the appropriate decontamination facilities available to them.
Bill Kidd S6O-01536
5. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on progress with its commitment to challenge men’s demand for prostitution, as part of the Equally Safe strategy.
Marie McNair S6O-01537
6. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on the uptake of the Hydrogen Innovation Scheme by private companies, since its launch in June 2022.
Richard Leonard S6O-01538
7. To ask the Scottish Government what its position is on whether fatal accident inquiries are fit for purpose.
Natalie Don S6O-01539
8. To ask the Scottish Government how it will work with the gaming industry to help promote and grow the sector , in light of the recently held first ever Scottish Games Week.
12:00pm First Minister’s Questions
Douglas Ross S6F-01490
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Anas Sarwar S6F-01491
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Maggie Chapman S6F-01506
3. To ask the First Minister what action the Scottish Government is taking to mitigate the impact and prevalence of fires in Scotland caused by accelerating climate change such as those seen during the high temperatures last summer.
Siobhian Brown S6F-01502
4. To ask the First Minister what measures are in place to protect Scotland from any potential risks to cyber security.
Graham Simpson S6F-01504
5. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s response is to the reported comments by Highlands and Islands Enterprise that cheaper air travel for business passengers could help to strengthen the viability of island routes.
Paul O’Kane S6F-01498
6. To ask the First Minister what urgent steps are being taken to ensure safe staffing across the NHS, in light of recent reports of staff shortages potentially contributing to patient deaths.
Thank you to everyone who has supported our emergency fundraiser. We have been overwhelmed by your generosity and support and we are happy to confirm that we have reduced our debt sufficiently to give us time to grow our subscriber base and resolve our funding concerns. We have now set ourselves the target of adding 500 new subscribers in the first instance and then to grow the number of Broadcasting Scotland Supporters to a sustainable level that will enable us to employ staff to make more programmes.
Broadcasting Scotland is Scotland’s independent broadcaster, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter.