Join us for First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood.
Scottish Parliament – First Minister’s Questions.
11:40am General Questions
Pam Duncan-Glancy S6O-00846
1. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on its plans for the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child (Incorporation) (Scotland) Bill.
Richard Leonard S6O-00847
2. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on co-operative development in Scotland.
Willie Coffey S6O-00848
3. To ask the Scottish Government how its investments have helped the wider Ayrshire economy.
Jim Fairlie S6O-00849
4. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on any safety issues on the trunk road network in the Perthshire South and Kinross-shire constituency.
Brian Whittle S6O-00852
7. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to increase the number of jobs in offshore wind and the wider green economy.
Graham Simpson S6O-00853
8. To ask the Scottish Government how the country’s transport system can help to improve economic growth.
12:00pm First Minister’s Questions
Douglas Ross S6F-00865
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Anas Sarwar S6F-00866
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Ariane Burgess S6F-00874
3. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government will do to mitigate the impact of volatile gas prices.
Bob Doris S6F-00873
4. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s response is to the MND Scotland report, No Time to Lose: Addressing the housing needs of people with MND , which highlights the barriers faced by people with MND in securing adaptations or accessible homes.
Donald Cameron S6F-00884
5. To ask the First Minister whether she will provide an update on the Spring roll-out of the COVID-19 booster vaccine.
You can find the latest NHS Scotland Coronavirus COVID-19 information here
Broadcasting Scotland is a new broadcaster for Scotland, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter. Click here for more information.