First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood.
Scottish Parliament – First Minister’s Questions.
11:40am General Questions
Alex Rowley S5O-03110
1. To ask the Scottish Government what progress it has made in addressing the deficit that was built into the Fife Health and Social Care Partnership when it was established.
Sandra White S5O-03111
2. To ask the Scottish Government what discussions it has had with the DWP regarding progress with changing the state pension age for women in Scotland born in the 1950s.
John Scott S5O-03112
3. To ask the Scottish Government what it can do to help NHS Ayrshire and Arran reduce waiting times for treatment for mental health problems.
Stuart McMillan S5O-03113
4. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to Silverline Care Caledonia derecognising GMB Scotland as the trade union representing the staff in six of its care homes.
Gail Ross S5O-03114
5. To ask the Scottish Government what steps it plans to take to re-engage the Rural GP Association with its Remote and Rural General Practice Working Group.
Kenneth Gibson S5O-03115
6. To ask the Scottish Government, in light of the birth rate falling to its lowest level since records began, whether it will provide details of the steps that it will take to support people to have children, including supporting existing families to have more children.
Donald Cameron S5O-03116
7. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to support GP practices in rural areas.
Neil Findlay S5O-03117
8. To ask the Scottish Government for what reason a significant number of schools reportedly have teacher shortages.
John Mason S5O-03118
9. To ask the Scottish Government what consideration it has given to the introduction of a system of automatic voter registration.
Jamie Halcro Johnston
12:00pm First Minister’s Questions
Jackson Carlaw S5F-03232
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Richard Leonard S5F-03233
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Willie Rennie S5F-03234
3. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Rona Mackay S5F-03253
4. To ask the First Minister how the new domestic abuse act will help reduce violence against women.
Miles Briggs S5F-03235
5. To ask the First Minister whether she will provide details of the scope and remit of the Scottish Government’s new task force to tackle drug deaths.
Pauline McNeill S5F-03239
6. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s response is to reports that many pregnant women and homeless children are being housed by local authorities in substandard temporary accommodation.
Broadcasting Scotland is a new broadcaster for Scotland, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter. Click here for more information.