Join us for First Minister’s Questions live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood, starting with General Questions to Ministers.
Scottish Parliament – First Minister’s Questions.
11:40am General Questions
Pauline McNeill S6O-02672
1. To ask the Scottish Government what progress it has made towards reaching a resolution to the ongoing dispute with the Fire Brigades Union.
Alexander Stewart S6O-02673
2. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to the Fire Brigades Union’s report, Firestorm , which reportedly warns that the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service is in “crisis”.
Russell Findlay S6O-02674
3. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on the transition of HMP Kilmarnock into public ownership.
Pam Duncan-Glancy S6O-02675
4. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on its National Transitions to Adulthood Strategy, following its statement of intent on 28 September.
Colin Beattie S6O-02676
5. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is considering in response to the concerns raised in the recently published Firestorm report that was commissioned by the Fire Brigades Union Scotland.
Christine Grahame S6O-02677
6. To ask the Scottish Government what data it has on rates of winter admissions to accident and emergency as a result of winter falls, since October 2020.
Mark Ruskell S6O-02678
7. To ask the Scottish Government what support is available to residents who have been required to evacuate their properties due to deteriorating reinforced autoclaved aerated concrete.
Alex Rowley S6O-02679
8. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on what action it can take in response to the reported rise in violence and bullying in schools.
12:00pm First Minister’s Questions
Douglas Ross S6F-02473
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Anas Sarwar S6F-02474
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Pam Gosal S6F-02497
3. To ask the First Minister whether he will provide an update on waiting times for post-cancer breast reconstruction surgery.
Clare Adamson S6F-02498
4. To ask the First Minister what steps the Scottish Government is taking to increase public awareness of firework safety ahead of Bonfire Night.
Foysol Choudhury S6F-02489
5. To ask the First Minister what action the Scottish Government is taking to ensure that dentists are suitably funded to be able to continue taking on NHS patients, in light of reports that some dentists in Edinburgh are ceasing to accept NHS patients altogether.
Mark Ruskell S6F-02494
6. To ask the First Minister how the Scottish Government is making public transport more affordable.
Thank you to everyone who has supported our emergency fundraiser. We have been overwhelmed by your generosity and support and we are happy to confirm that we have reduced our debt sufficiently to give us time to grow our subscriber base and resolve our funding concerns. We have now set ourselves the target of adding 500 new subscribers in the first instance and then to grow the number of Broadcasting Scotland Supporters to a sustainable level that will enable us to employ staff to make more programmes.
Broadcasting Scotland is Scotland’s independent broadcaster, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter.