Join us for First Minister’s Questions live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood, starting with General Questions to Ministers.
Scottish Parliament – First Minister’s Questions.
11:40am General Questions
Fulton MacGregor S6O-02316
1. To ask the Scottish Government what its position is on whether the Domestic Abuse (Scotland) Act 2018 has assisted the police in responding to reports of coercive control and stalking behaviours from members of the public.
Michael Marra S6O-02317
2. To ask the Scottish Government whether it plans to review its approach to drafting financial memoranda, in light of concerns raised by the Finance and Public Administration Committee.
Stuart McMillan S6O-02318
3. To ask the Scottish Government when it plans to publish the review by Zero Waste Scotland into the environmental impact of single-use vapes.
Craig Hoy S6O-02319
4. To ask the Scottish Government what additional support it plans to provide to tourism, hospitality and leisure operators in the South Scotland region.
Graham Simpson S6O-02320
5. To ask the Scottish Government what options it foresees for the future of Ferguson Marine after ferries 801 and 802 are built.
Paul O’Kane S6O-02321
6. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on phase 3 of the learning estate investment programme, including in relation to the planned date for the announcement of the successful projects.
Liam McArthur S6O-02322
7. To ask the Scottish Government, in light of Ofcom’s latest Connected Nations update, whether it will provide an update on superfast broadband roll-out in Orkney.
12:00pm First Minister’s Questions
Douglas Ross S6F-02174
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Anas Sarwar S6F-02175
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Ariane Burgess S6F-02180
3. To ask the First Minister what priority the Scottish Government gives to protecting Scotland’s environment.
Christine Grahame S6F-02200
4. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s response is to reports that the Community Pharmacy Scotland Board has described the financial settlement that it has been offered as “derisory”.
Meghan Gallacher S6F-02199
5. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s position is regarding recent reports that suggest there is a mental health crisis emerging in the early years sector.
Pauline McNeill S6F-02201
6. To ask the First Minister whether any objections or concerns were raised by the Scottish Ministers during the deliberations about the guidelines for sentencing under-25s, which came into effect in January 2022.
Thank you to everyone who has supported our emergency fundraiser. We have been overwhelmed by your generosity and support and we are happy to confirm that we have reduced our debt sufficiently to give us time to grow our subscriber base and resolve our funding concerns. We have now set ourselves the target of adding 500 new subscribers in the first instance and then to grow the number of Broadcasting Scotland Supporters to a sustainable level that will enable us to employ staff to make more programmes.
Broadcasting Scotland is Scotland’s independent broadcaster, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter.