Join us for First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood.
Scottish Parliament Questions to the First Minister.
11:40am General Questions
Annabelle Ewing S5O-02529
1. To ask the Scottish Government what recent discussions it has had with ScotRail regarding operations on the Fife Circle.
Liz Smith S5O-02530
2. To ask the Scottish Government what plans it has to review the NHS integrated joint board structure.
Bob Doris S5O-02531
3. To ask the Scottish Government how it supports victims of domestic violence in the Maryhill and Springburn constituency.
Colin Smyth S5O-02532
4. To ask the Scottish Government when it will respond to the proposals from the five cross-border local authorities regarding a Borderlands growth deal.
Brian Whittle S5O-02533
5. To ask the Scottish Government when the findings of the South West Transport Study will be published.
Bill Kidd S5O-02534
6. To ask the Scottish Government what its position is on next month’s completion of the roll-out of Universal Credit full service.
Johann Lamont S5O-02535
7. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to alleviate homelessness in Glasgow.
Gordon MacDonald S5O-02536
8. To ask the Scottish Government what discussions it has had with the UK Government regarding calls for the ban on the import of chlorinated chicken to be lifted and for the UK to adopt US environmental and food safety regulations.
9. [Not Lodged]
Liam McArthur S5O-02538
10. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on its longer-term solution for Orkney’s internal ferry services, in light of the commitment made on 21 March 2018 by the then Minister for Transport and the Islands to do so “before the summer recess”.
12:00pm First Minister’s Questions
Jackson Carlaw S5F-02743
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Richard Leonard S5F-02744
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Willie Rennie S5F-02745
3. Question to be taken in Chamber.
James Dornan S5F-02767
4. To ask the First Minister how the Scottish Government supports the real living wage.
Brian Whittle S5F-02759
5. To ask the First Minister, in light of the study, Defying Arthritis at Every Age, what the Scottish Government is doing to reduce loneliness and isolation among people with the condition.
Rhoda Grant S5F-02752
6. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government is doing to support mountain rescue teams.
Jackie Baillie S5F-02746
7. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s response is to the proposal by Scottish Water to remove the 25% single person discount from at least 500,000 customers, including older people.
Broadcasting Scotland is a new broadcaster for Scotland, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter. Click here for more information.