Parliament Live from Holyrood – 27/02/2020
Parliament Live from Holyrood with Portfolio Questions, followed by the Stage 1 Debate on the Budget (Scotland) (No.4) Bill.
2:00pm Ministerial Statement – Ministerial Statement: Analysis of the 2019 Exam Diet
Portfolio Questions – Health and Sport
Neil Findlay S5O-04171
1. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on when Dr Veronikis will come to Scotland to carry out full mesh removal procedures.
Clare Adamson S5O-04172
2. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to improve outcomes for people with inflammatory bowel disease.
Stuart McMillan S5O-04173
3. To ask the Scottish Government what investment it is making in the Scottish Ambulance Service ahead of the West of Scotland Trauma Network being launched.
Murdo Fraser S5O-04174
4. To ask the Scottish Government what the average waiting times are for an urology appointment at NHS Tayside.
Willie Coffey S5O-04175
5. To ask the Scottish Government whether obesity rates in school-age children are reducing and what measures are being considered to make further progress.
Ruth Maguire S5O-04176
6. To ask the Scottish Government what its position is on the use of punitive sanction regimes in drug and alcohol treatment services.
Anas Sarwar S5O-04177
7. To ask the Scottish Government when it last met NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde and what was discussed.
Fulton MacGregor S5O-04178
8. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to support people affected by Lyme disease.
Stage 1 Debate – Kate Forbes S5M-21013 – Budget (Scotland) (No.4) Bill
That the Parliament agrees to the general principles of the Budget (Scotland) (No.4) Bill.
5:00pm – Decision Time
Broadcasting Scotland is a new broadcaster for Scotland, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter. Click here for more information.