Parliament Live from Holyrood – 07/11/2019
Parliament Live from Holyrood with the Referendums (Scotland) Bill Stage 1 Debate
2:00pm Portfolio Questions – Rural Economy
David Torrance S5O-03719
1. To ask the Scottish Government what the impact could be on Scotland’s rural economy of the UK Government moving away from the standards and protections that are offered by EU regulations.
Peter Chapman S5O-03720
2. To ask the Scottish Government how it proposes to spend the £160 million in convergence money to support agriculture.
Tom Mason S5O-03721
3. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on the proposed Agri-Food and Nutrition Hub for Innovation for Aberdeen.
Angus MacDonald S5O-03722
4. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to ensure the continuation of Scottish seed potato exports in the event of a no-deal Brexit.
Liz Smith S5O-03723
5. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on the latest applicants to the Knowledge Transfer and Innovation Fund.
James Kelly S5O-03724
6. To ask the Scottish Government when it will publish the Good Food Nation Bill.
Richard Lyle S5O-03725
7. To ask the Scottish Government what income is generated, and how many jobs are supported, by the leasing of holdings from Forestry and Land Scotland.
Linda Fabiani S5O-03726
8. To ask the Scottish Government how it promotes venison as a nutritional food.
Stage 1 Debate – Michael Russell S5M-19743
Referendums (Scotland) Bill
That the Parliament agrees to the general principles of the Referendums (Scotland) Bill.
Financial Resolution – Derek Mackay S5M-19539
Referendums (Scotland) Bill: Financial Resolution
That the Parliament, for the purposes of any Act of the Scottish Parliament resulting from the Referendums (Scotland) Bill, agrees to any expenditure of a kind referred to in Rule 9.12.3(b) of the Parliament’s Standing Orders arising in consequence of the Act.
5:00pm Decision Time
Broadcasting Scotland is a new broadcaster for Scotland, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter. Click here for more information.