Join us for First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood.
Scottish Parliament – First Minister’s Questions.
11:40am General Questions
Joe FitzPatrick S6O-00950
1. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on the Michelin Scotland Innovation Parc.
Gordon MacDonald S6O-00951
2. To ask the Scottish Government how much funding it currently provides to improve road safety.
Tess White S6O-00952
3. To ask the Scottish Government when it last met representatives of the aviation industry to discuss the sector’s recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic and what issues were discussed.
Mercedes Villalba S6O-00953
4. To ask the Scottish Government what discussions it has had with the Department for Work and Pensions regarding proposed changes to its office estate that could result in job losses in the north east and elsewhere in Scotland.
Michelle Thomson S6O-00954
5. To ask the Scottish Government what the impact of the UK Chancellor’s Spring Statement will be on Scotland’s SMEs.
Martin Whitfield S6O-00955
6. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on the SNP manifesto commitment for every child to leave school being able to cycle safely.
Liz Smith S6O-00956
7. To ask the Scottish Government what assessment it has made of the impact on travel in Scotland of the recent changes to the Highway Code.
Paul McLennan S6O-00957
8. To ask the Scottish Government what consultation will be undertaken in preparing the Wellbeing Economy Monitor and the Wellbeing Economy Framework, recently highlighted in Scotland’s National Strategy for Economic Transformation.
12:00pm First Minister’s Questions
Douglas Ross S6F-00954
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Anas Sarwar S6F-00955
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Maggie Chapman S6F-00957
3. To ask the First Minister what changes the recent shifts in fossil fuel prices and the need for energy security have made to its plans for decarbonisation.
Christine Grahame S6F-00968
4. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government anticipates the impact will be of the Register of Persons Holding a Controlled Interest in Land, which will launch on 1 April.
Graham Simpson S6F-00958
5. To ask the First Minister what immediate improvements the Scottish Government plans to deliver for passengers when it takes control of ScotRail on 1 April.
Jackie Baillie S6F-00984
6. To ask the First Minister whether the Scottish Government will provide an update on what the £10 million Long COVID Support Fund has been allocated for and how much has been spent.
Jamie Greene S6F-00962
7. To ask the First Minister what immediate safeguarding measures will be in place to ensure that arrivals from Ukraine are protected from organised criminal activity, human trafficking and exploitation.
Broadcasting Scotland is a new broadcaster for Scotland, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter. Click here for more information.