First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood.
Scottish Parliament Questions to the First Minister.
11:40am General Questions
Donald Cameron S5O-02839
1. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to make ferry travel more accessible.
Tavish Scott S5O-02840
2. To ask the Scottish Government what progress is being made on tendering the Northern Isles Ferry Services contract.
Mark Ruskell S5O-02841
3. To ask the Scottish Government how commuters’ views inform ScotRail timetabling changes.
Neil Bibby S5O-02842
4. To ask the Scottish Government when it last discussed congestion on the M8 between the St James Interchange and Glasgow city centre with Transport Scotland.
Johann Lamont S5O-02843
5. To ask the Scottish Government when work will begin on the Glasgow Airport access project, and how it will ensure that it is delivered as outlined in the business case.
Liam McArthur S5O-02844
6. To ask the Scottish Government when it will conclude procurement of the R100 programme, and whether it expects to meet the target of 100% superfast broadband coverage by 2021.
James Kelly S5O-02845
7. To ask the Scottish Government what assessment it has made of ScotRail’s performance in the Glasgow region.
Daniel Johnson S5O-02846
8. To ask the Scottish Government what contact it has had with the Home Office regarding the recently reported case of Mozaffar Saberi and Rezvan Habibimarand.
Bruce Crawford S5O-02847
9. To ask the Scottish Government what discussions the justice secretary has had with ministerial colleagues regarding the impact of Brexit on matters within his portfolio.
Gil Paterson S5O-02848
10. To ask the Scottish Government what the justice secretary’s position is on what the implications of a no deal Brexit could be for policing in Scotland.
12:00pm First Minister’s Questions
Jackson Carlaw S5F-03013
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Richard Leonard S5F-03014
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Patrick Harvie S5F-03015
3. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Willie Rennie S5F-03016
4. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Gail Ross S5F-03036
5. To ask the First Minister what support the Scottish Government provides to mountain rescue services.
Brian Whittle S5F-03017
6. To ask the First Minister what action the Scottish Government is taking to address the risk of young people being exposed to harmful content on social media.
Broadcasting Scotland is a new broadcaster for Scotland, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter. Click here for more information.