Join us for First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood.
Scottish Parliament – First Minister’s Questions.
11:40am General Questions
Elena Whitham S6O-00225
1. To ask the Scottish Government what steps it is taking to increase the capacity of on-street charging infrastructure as drivers switch to electric vehicles.
Liam Kerr S6O-00226
2. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to recent research, which suggests that chain stores in Scotland closed at a rate of 30 per week during the first six months of 2021.
Bill Kidd S6O-00227
3. To ask the Scottish Government what the timescales and number of units are for the roll-out of electric vehicle charging sites across Scotland.
Colin Smyth S6O-00228
4. To ask the Scottish Government when it will implement part 3 of the Transport (Scotland) Act 2019 to allow local authorities to bring forward proposals to directly run bus services in their area.
Tess White S6O-00229
5. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on progress with the dualling of the A96.
Gillian Martin S6O-00230
6. To ask the Scottish Government how it will support young people to find rewarding and sustainable employment.
Neil Gray S6O-00231
7. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on the action it is taking to close the poverty-related attainment gap, including in response to the reduction to universal credit.
Willie Rennie S6O-00232
8. To ask the Scottish Government what assessment it has made of the scale of unemployment among qualified teachers.
Gillian Mackay S6O-00233
9. To ask the Scottish Government how it will ensure that young people’s views on climate change are listened to in the run up to COP26.
Mark Ruskell S6O-00234
10. To ask the Scottish Government what discussions it has had with the UK and Danish governments on the Beyond Oil and Gas Alliance.
12:00pm First Minister’s Questions
Douglas Ross S6F-00294
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Anas Sarwar S6F-00295
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Gillian Mackay S6F-00322
3. To ask the First Minister what assessment the Scottish Government has made of the ongoing economic impact on Scotland of Brexit.
Evelyn Tweed S6F-00321
4. To ask the First Minister what engagement the Scottish Government has had, and plans it has made, with key Scottish industries to support vulnerable households this winter.
Miles Briggs S6F-00319
5. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s response is to reports that, in the last year, ministers overturned almost 50% of planning applications.
Pam Duncan-Glancy S6F-00304
6. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s response is to reports that social care services in Glasgow have been temporarily suspended because of staff shortages.
Broadcasting Scotland is a new broadcaster for Scotland, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter. Click here for more information.