Join us for First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood, starting with General Questions to Ministers.
Scottish Parliament – First Minister’s Questions.
11:40am General Questions
Stephen Kerr S6O-01308
1. To ask the Scottish Government what its policy is regarding negotiating pay settlements with bodies, groups and organisations funded by the Scottish Government.
Pam Gosal S6O-01309
2. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide on update on the roll-out of high-speed broadband to rural locations.
Siobhian Brown S6O-01310
3. To ask the Scottish Government what discussions it has had with South Ayrshire Council regarding the current situation at Ayr Cemetery.
Emma Roddick S6O-01311
4. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on the work of the Minimum Income Guarantee Steering Group.
Collette Stevenson S6O-01312
5. To ask the Scottish Government what estimate it has made of the potential impacts on Scotland’s economy and society of the UK Government’s policy programme, including the current and future impact of Brexit on Scotland.
Alex Rowley S6O-01313
6. To ask the Scottish Government how many housing developments in Scotland are currently unable to progress as a result of funding for schools and social infrastructure not being in place.
Stuart McMillan S6O-01314
7. To ask the Scottish Government what discussions it has had with the UK Government regarding the impact of rising fuel prices on workers in Scotland who rely on their own transport to carry out their job.
Kenneth Gibson S6O-01315
8. To ask the Scottish Government what progress is being made in developing Scotland’s biotechnology sector.
12:00pm First Minister’s Questions
Douglas Ross S6F-01279
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Anas Sarwar S6F-01280
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Jamie Greene S6F-01290
3. To ask the First Minister what action the Scottish Government is taking to reduce breakdowns on ferry services to Scotland’s islands.
Joe FitzPatrick S6F-01289
4. To ask the First Minister, as the end of Pride month approaches, whether she will provide an update on the implementation of Scotland’s reportedly world leading LGBT Inclusive Education.
Mercedes Villalba S6F-01309
5. To ask the First Minister what progress the Scottish Government is making towards introducing an effective national system of rent controls by the end of 2025 as set out in its strategy, A New Deal for Tenants .
Maggie Chapman S6F-01293
6. To ask the First Minister what recent discussions the Scottish Government has had with the UK Government regarding the provision of accommodation for asylum seekers based in Scotland.
Rachael Hamilton S6F-01286
7. To ask the First Minister whether the Scottish Government will respond to reported calls by the industry to establish a Gamekeeping Taskforce to tackle abuse of rural workers.
Thank you to everyone who has supported our emergency fundraiser. We have been overwhelmed by your generosity and support and we are happy to confirm that we have reduced our debt sufficiently to give us time to grow our subscriber base and resolve our funding concerns. We have now set ourselves the target of adding 500 new subscribers in the first instance and then to grow the number of Broadcasting Scotland Supporters to a sustainable level that will enable us to employ staff to make more programmes.
Broadcasting Scotland is Scotland’s independent broadcaster, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter.