First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood.
Scottish Parliament – First Minister’s Questions.
Join us for First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood.
11:40am General Questions
Angus MacDonald S5O-03455
1. To ask the Scottish Government what percentage of businesses and domestic properties in the Falkirk East constituency can access superfast broadband, and what percentage are connected.
Margaret Mitchell S5O-03456
2. To ask the Scottish Government what action it has taken to raise awareness of the Apologies (Scotland) Act 2016 since it came into force on 19 June 2017.
Ross Greer S5O-03457
3. To ask the Scottish Government, in light of the comments in its China engagement strategy regarding respect for human rights and the rule of law, what discussions it has had with the Chinese consulate regarding the recent protests in Hong Kong.
Michelle Ballantyne S5O-03458
4. To ask the Scottish Government what progress has been made with the inquiry into the Queen Elizabeth University Hospital.
Willie Coffey S5O-03459
5. To ask the Scottish Government how it plans to maintain Scotland’s participation in the European digital single market, which is estimated to be worth €400 billion, in light of the UK Government’s reported intention to withdraw from it.
Colin Beattie S5O-03460
6. To ask the Scottish Government what its position is on SEPA classifying the sea water at Fisherrow in Musselburgh as poor in 2018-19, and the potential impact that this has on tourism, and the health of people bathing, in the area.
Annabelle Ewing S5O-03461
7. To ask the Scottish Government what it is doing to tackle animal cruelty.
Peter Chapman S5O-03462
8. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on the use of patrol boats at Rockall in response to Irish fishing vessels.
Jeremy Balfour S5O-03463
9. To ask the Scottish Government what analysis the transport secretary has carried out regarding how the proposed workplace parking levy could affect disabled people accessing employment.
Adam Tomkins S5O-03464
10. To ask the Scottish Government when it last discussed maintenance of the Clyde Tunnel with Glasgow City Council.
12:00pm First Minister’s Questions
Ruth Davidson S5F-03460
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Richard Leonard S5F-03461
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Patrick Harvie S5F-03462
3. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Willie Rennie S5F-03463
4. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Stuart McMillan S5F-03473
5. To ask the First Minister, in light of the Heriot-Watt University report, Hard Edges Scotland , what the Scottish Government is doing to improve the general wellbeing of adults.
Brian Whittle S5F-03484
6. To ask the First Minister what action the Scottish Government is taking to ensure that parents have access to clear and accurate information about childhood vaccination programmes.
James Kelly S5F-03474
7. To ask the First Minister for what reason the 2018-19 Scottish budget was underspent by £449 million.
Broadcasting Scotland is a new broadcaster for Scotland, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter. Click here for more information.