Join us for First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood.
Scottish Parliament – First Minister’s Questions.
11:40am General Questions
Alasdair Allan S6O-00684
1. To ask the Scottish Government what financial support is offered to patients and authorised escorts who need to travel significant distances for medical appointments.
Brian Whittle S6O-00685
2. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to mitigate the effect that reduced access to physical activity during lockdown has had on the health of young people.
Dean Lockhart S6O-00686
3. To ask the Scottish Government when it last met Stirling Council and what was discussed.
Michael Marra S6O-00687
4. To ask the Scottish Government what its plans are for service continuity for breast cancer oncology services in NHS Tayside, in light of reports of further resignations within the service.
Jenni Minto S6O-00688
5. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on its plans for a National Care Service.
Rona Mackay S6O-00689
6. To ask the Scottish Government when it last met NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde.
Kenneth Gibson S6O-00690
7. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on the implementation of its Endoscopy and Urology Diagnostic Recovery and Renewal Plan.
Oliver Mundell S6O-00691
8. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on the plans to dual the A75 between Dumfries and the A74(M).
12:00pm First Minister’s Questions
Douglas Ross S6F-00711
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Anas Sarwar S6F-00712
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Alex Cole-Hamilton S6F-00713
3. To ask the First Minister when the Cabinet will next meet.
Gillian Martin S6F-00715
4. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s response is to the findings of a recent report by the Virtual Trials National Project Board, which states that specialist online courts should be set up to deal with domestic abuse cases.
Stephen Kerr S6F-00733
5. To ask the First Minister what steps the Scottish Government is taking to encourage rail travel in Scotland.
Jackie Baillie S6F-00720
6. To ask the First Minister how much has been spent on private sector contracts in the preparation of the proposed national care service.
Broadcasting Scotland is a new broadcaster for Scotland, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter. Click here for more information.