Join us for First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood, starting with General Questions to Ministers.
Scottish Parliament – First Minister’s Questions.
11:40am General Questions
Daniel Johnson S6O-01597
1. To ask the Scottish Government to what extent any labour shortages are impacting on the provision of educational wraparound care, such as breakfast clubs and after school clubs.
Jeremy Balfour S6O-01598
2. To ask the Scottish Government what its position is on the right of disabled people to dedicated accessible spaces.
Christine Grahame S6O-01599
3. To ask the Scottish Government when it last met NHS Lothian and NHS Borders.
Neil Bibby S6O-01600
4. To ask the Scottish Government when it last met COSLA and what issues were discussed.
Oliver Mundell S6O-01601
5. To ask the Scottish Government what urgent action it is taking to stabilise NHS dentistry services in Dumfries and Galloway.
Natalie Don S6O-01602
6. To ask the Scottish Government how measures set out in the NHS Recovery Plan will support innovation and capacity in diagnostics for thrombosis.
Mercedes Villalba S6O-01603
7. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to address high private sector rents.
Colin Beattie S6O-01604
8. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on progress of the work of the National Audiology Review Group on examining hearing services in NHS boards across Scotland and providing recommendations for a national plan for improvement.
12:00pm First Minister’s Questions
Douglas Ross S6F-01551
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Anas Sarwar S6F-01552
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Tess White S6F-01565
3. To ask the First Minister what assessment the Scottish Government has made of the emergency response to flooding in the north east of Scotland in recent days.
Evelyn Tweed S6F-01563
4. To ask the First Minister what steps the Scottish Government is taking to ensure that gender-based violence is being tackled in Scotland, in light of the start tomorrow of the 16 Days of Activism against Gender-based Violence.
Russell Findlay S6F-01572
5. To ask the First Minister how much the Scottish Prison Service has spent on providing free mobile phones to all prisoners.
Stephanie Callaghan S6F-01564
6. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s response is to the Supreme Court decision regarding legislating on an independence referendum.
Sarah Boyack S6F-01560
7. To ask the First Minister what action the Scottish Government is taking to ensure that refugees from Ukraine have suitable accommodation on arrival in Scotland.
Thank you to everyone who has supported our emergency fundraiser. We have been overwhelmed by your generosity and support and we are happy to confirm that we have reduced our debt sufficiently to give us time to grow our subscriber base and resolve our funding concerns. We have now set ourselves the target of adding 500 new subscribers in the first instance and then to grow the number of Broadcasting Scotland Supporters to a sustainable level that will enable us to employ staff to make more programmes.
Broadcasting Scotland is Scotland’s independent broadcaster, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter.