Join us for First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood.
Scottish Parliament – First Minister’s Questions.
11:40am General Questions
David Torrance S6O-00918
1. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on the next steps in collating Scotland’s Census data.
John Mason S6O-00919
2. To ask the Scottish Government what action it can take to demonstrate the viability of apprentice programmes as an alternative to a university education, in light of a UCAS report published in 2021 reportedly showing that young people are advised against apprenticeships.
Colin Smyth S6O-00920
3. To ask the Scottish Government what assessment it has made of the current levels of unmet need and staff vacancies in social care.
Colin Beattie S6O-00921
4. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on the consultation on a draft national plan to end the need for food banks.
Liam McArthur S6O-00922
5. To ask the Scottish Government what discussions it has had with the UK Government regarding matching Ukrainian refugees with households in Scotland that have registered under the Homes for Ukraine scheme.
Liam Kerr S6O-00923
6. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on what assessment it has made of GP numbers and surgery provision in the north east.
Gillian Martin S6O-00924
7. To ask the Scottish Government how it is making the streets safer for women and girls.
Foysol Choudhury S6O-00925
8. To ask the Scottish Government what recent discussions it has had with the UK Government regarding the possible resettlement in Scotland of refugees who may be fleeing conflict or persecution, including in relation to Afghans, Syrians, Iranians and Uyghurs, as well as Ukrainians.
12:00pm First Minister’s Questions
Douglas Ross S6F-00924
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Anas Sarwar S6F-00925
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Pam Gosal S6F-00948
3. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government is doing to ensure that perpetrators of domestic abuse do not go on to reoffend.
Fulton MacGregor S6F-00947
4. To ask the First Minister what work is being done to extend the “warm Scots welcome” to Ukrainians arriving in the UK.
Foysol Choudhury S6F-00929
5. To ask the First Minister what action the Scottish Government is taking to ensure that people are able to register with NHS dental practices and receive NHS dental treatments in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Ariane Burgess S6F-00950
6. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s response is to the Spring Statement.
Broadcasting Scotland is a new broadcaster for Scotland, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter. Click here for more information.