Join us for First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood.
Scottish Parliament – First Minister’s Questions.
11:40am General Questions
Paul Sweeney S6O-00780
1. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to reported warnings from residents, business and advocacy groups that the current quality of ferry service represents a real threat to island life.
Maggie Chapman S6O-00781
2. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on the roll-out of the home insulation programmes in the north east.
Colin Smyth S6O-00782
3. To ask the Scottish Government what steps it can take to encourage dentists to continue treating NHS patients.
Graham Simpson S6O-00783
4. To ask the Scottish Government how it plans to ensure that islanders are not left without food supplies due to the reported lack of resilience of the ferry fleet.
Karen Adam S6O-00784
5. To ask the Scottish Government what support is available to ensure that more fish caught by Scottish vessels is landed and processed at Scottish ports.
Brian Whittle S6O-00785
6. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to reduce any adverse effects of food waste on climate change.
Michelle Thomson S6O-00786
7. To ask the Scottish Government what steps are being taken to ensure access to care and support planning by a specialist team for people with ME and chronic fatigue syndrome, as recommended by NICE.
Emma Roddick S6O-00787
8. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on how the Distress Brief Intervention programme is supporting people experiencing mental health crises.
12:00pm First Minister’s Questions
Douglas Ross S6F-00808
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Anas Sarwar S6F-00809
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Alex Cole-Hamilton S6F-00832
3. To ask the First Minister when the Cabinet will next meet.
Christine Grahame S6F-00842
4. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s response is to the report by Andrew Webster QC into the handling by Scottish Borders Council of school assault allegations, in particular those relating to the abuse of vulnerable children in the Tweeddale Support Unit.
Rachael Hamilton S6F-00816
5. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s response is to the recent report on the Scottish Crofting Commission.
Alex Rowley S6F-00815
6. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s position is on the reported view from Common Weal that action is needed to address weaknesses in social care provision due to it being in a critical state, not fit for purpose, underfunded, rationed, fragmented, centralised and risk averse.
Broadcasting Scotland is a new broadcaster for Scotland, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter. Click here for more information.