Join us for First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood.
Scottish Parliament – First Minister’s Questions.
11:40am General Questions
Neil Bibby S6O-00582
1. To ask the Scottish Government what its priorities are for Scotland’s railways in 2022.
2. [Not Lodged]
Rhoda Grant S6O-00584
3. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to ensure that opportunities for retraining in green skills are available to workers currently employed in the oil and gas sector, to enable them to assist in reducing Scotland’s carbon emissions.
Dean Lockhart S6O-00585
4. To ask the Scottish Government what the total value of applications received from local authorities was, as part of the £32 million Local Bridge Maintenance Fund.
Christine Grahame S6O-00586
5. To ask the Scottish Government what measures it has taken to prevent the casual purchase of pets for Christmas.
Marie McNair S6O-00587
6. To ask the Scottish Government how its plans to bring ScotRail into public ownership are progressing.
Karen Adam S6O-00588
7. To ask the Scottish Government how it will ensure that every GP has access to a dedicated mental wellbeing link worker.
Gordon MacDonald S6O-00589
8. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on the Warmer Homes Scotland scheme.
Paul O’Kane S6O-00590
9. To ask the Scottish Government whether NHS boards require pregnant medical staff to work in settings where there are patients with COVID-19.
Miles Briggs S6O-00591
10. To ask the Scottish Government what impact the COVID-19 pandemic has had on the delivery of the extension of free personal care to people under 65.
12:00pm First Minister’s Questions
Douglas Ross S6F-00606
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Anas Sarwar S6F-00607
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Alex Cole-Hamilton S6F-00615
3. To ask the First Minister when the Cabinet will next meet.
Christine Grahame S6F-00612
4. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s response is to the recent survey by the Educational Institute of Scotland, which found that at least 50% of teachers said their wellbeing was poor or very poor.
Brian Whittle S6F-00614
5. To ask the First Minister what action the Scottish Government is taking to ensure that vulnerable individuals are able to access support from charities and community groups over the festive period despite any required COVID-19 measures.
Monica Lennon S6F-00633
6. To ask the First Minister how many missing person investigations have been carried out in 2021.
12:45pm Decision Time
You can find the latest NHS Scotland Coronavirus COVID-19 information here
Broadcasting Scotland is a new broadcaster for Scotland, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter. Click here for more information.