Join us for First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood.
Scottish Parliament – First Minister’s Questions.
11:40am General Questions
Jenni Minto S6O-01276
1. To ask the Scottish Government what it is doing to tackle population decline in the Argyll and Bute constituency and other rural areas.
Colin Smyth S6O-01277
2. To ask the Scottish Government what discussions it has had with NHS Dumfries and Galloway regarding the reinstatement of inpatient births at the Community Maternity Unit within the Galloway Community Hospital.
Sharon Dowey S6O-01278
3. To ask the Scottish Government what measures it is putting in place to mitigate the impact of industrial action by rail workers, including on the night-time economy.
Alex Rowley S6O-01279
4. To ask the Scottish Government what progress it is making to address the reported recruitment and retention problems in the delivery of care at home.
Fiona Hyslop S6O-01280
5. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on its Hydrogen Action Plan.
Jim Fairlie S6O-01281
6. To ask the Scottish Government what work it is undertaking to ensure there is a suitable and sustainable EV charging network in place across Scotland.
Finlay Carson S6O-01282
7. To ask the Scottish Government how it will address the reported shortage of nurses in rural areas.
Rhoda Grant S6O-01283
8. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on how it plans to improve ferry services to the islands.
12:00pm First Minister’s Questions
Douglas Ross S6F-01246
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Anas Sarwar S6F-01247
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Alex Cole-Hamilton S6F-01248
3. To ask the First Minister when the Cabinet will next meet.
Christine Grahame S6F-01272
4. To ask the First Minister, in light of the increase in COVID-19 cases, what measures the Scottish Government is taking to ensure that everyone eligible for the spring booster vaccine receives it.
Tess White S6F-01255
5. To ask the First Minister what assessment the Scottish Government has made of reports that incidents of bullying in NHS Scotland have risen by nearly 50% in five years.
Carol Mochan S6F-01264
6. To ask the First Minister when the Scottish Government plans to appoint a Women’s Health Champion, in light of the appointment of a Women’s Health Ambassador for England.
Thank you to everyone who has supported our emergency fundraiser. We have been overwhelmed by your generosity and support and we are happy to confirm that we have reduced our debt sufficiently to give us time to grow our subscriber base and resolve our funding concerns. We have now set ourselves the target of adding 500 new subscribers in the first instance and then to grow the number of Broadcasting Scotland Supporters to a sustainable level that will enable us to employ staff to make more programmes.
Broadcasting Scotland is Scotland’s independent broadcaster, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter.