Join us for First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood, starting with General Questions to Ministers.
Scottish Parliament – First Minister’s Questions.
11:40am General Questions
Rhoda Grant S6O-01732
1. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on what it is doing to improve and maintain the road network in Scotland.
Michelle Thomson S6O-01733
2. To ask the Scottish Government what consideration it has given to supporting the gaming industry in Scotland during the cost of living crisis.
Graeme Dey S6O-01734
3. To ask the Scottish Government how it will seek to achieve a balance between food and energy security, in relation to permitting the use of productive agricultural land for the deployment of large-scale solar arrays.
Colin Smyth S6O-01735
4. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to close the autism spectrum employment gap.
Colin Beattie S6O-01736
5. To ask the Scottish Government what engagement it has with the UK Government regarding reports of delays of payment of Energy Bills Support Scheme vouchers.
Graham Simpson S6O-01737
6. To ask the Scottish Government how it ensures good governance in Scotland’s colleges.
Jamie Halcro Johnston S6O-01738
7. To ask the Scottish Government how many vessels operated by CalMac, Northlink or Scotland’s local authorities will be operating past their working life expectancy by the end of the current parliamentary session.
Kaukab Stewart S6O-01739
8. To ask the Scottish Government what it is doing to increase the availability of highspeed broadband in the Glasgow Kelvin constituency.
12:00pm First Minister’s Questions
Douglas Ross S6F-01656
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Anas Sarwar S6F-01657
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Ariane Burgess S6F-01670
3. To ask the First Minister what actions the Scottish Government will take forward as a result of COP15, the 15th Conference of the Parties to the UN Convention on Biological Diversity.
Fergus Ewing S6F-01660
4. To ask the First Minister whether the Scottish Government will set a clear ambition in its planned Energy Strategy for delivery of 4 to 6 GW of solar power by 2030.
Maurice Golden S6F-01661
5. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s response is to reported warnings that the implementation of the Deposit Return Scheme will be “ruinous for consumers and businesses”.
Paul Sweeney S6F-01658
6. To ask the First Minister what progress the Scottish Government has made in ending the use of hotels as temporary accommodation for children and families.
Thank you to everyone who has supported our emergency fundraiser. We have been overwhelmed by your generosity and support and we are happy to confirm that we have reduced our debt sufficiently to give us time to grow our subscriber base and resolve our funding concerns. We have now set ourselves the target of adding 500 new subscribers in the first instance and then to grow the number of Broadcasting Scotland Supporters to a sustainable level that will enable us to employ staff to make more programmes.
Broadcasting Scotland is Scotland’s independent broadcaster, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter.