Join us for First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood.
Scottish Parliament Questions to the First Minister.
11:40am General Questions
Shona Robison S5O-02590
1. To ask the Scottish Government what information it has regarding the impact of Universal Credit on food banks in Scotland, in light of the Trussell Trust reporting an increase in its distribution of emergency supplies.
David Torrance S5O-02591
2. To ask the Scottish Government how accessible Universal Credit is for people with profound and multiple learning disabilities.
Bill Kidd S5O-02592
3. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to the findings of the UN special rapporteur on extreme poverty and human rights, following his two-week inquiry into rising levels of poverty and the consequences of austerity measures.
Finlay Carson S5O-02593
4. To ask the Scottish Government what plans it has for the creation of new national parks.
Colin Beattie S5O-02594
5. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to reports that the number of pupils learning a musical instrument fell by over 1,000 between 2016-17 and 2017-18.
Liz Smith S5O-02595
6. To ask the Scottish Government, in light of the recent Purple Tuesday, what action it is taking to support the improvement of retail experiences for disabled people.
Gail Ross S5O-02596
7. To ask the Scottish Government how many abattoirs there are.
Willie Coffey S5O-02597
8. To ask the Scottish Government how its various departments support measures to increase GDP in Ayrshire.
Ross Greer S5O-02598
9. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to tackle the use of bogus self-employment to avoid employment protections.
Lewis Macdonald S5O-02599
10. To ask the Scottish Government what action it has taken to ensure that sufficient supplies of pneumococcal vaccine have been made available for all people aged 65 or over.
12:00pm First Minister’s Questions
Jackson Carlaw S5F-02793
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Richard Leonard S5F-02794
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Patrick Harvie S5F-02795
3. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Bill Kidd S5F-02805
4. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s response is to reports that there have been more than 500 nuclear safety events at Faslane since 2006.
Annie Wells S5F-02807
5. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s response is to reports that the number of children being treated for depression in Scotland has doubled in a decade.
Pauline McNeill S5F-02819
6. To ask the First Minister whether the same funding that was provided last year to tackle rough sleeping, as part of the recommendations of the Homelessness and Rough Sleeping Action Group, will be provided this year.
Alex Cole-Hamilton S5F-02820
7. To ask the First Minister how the Scottish Government is promoting a vibrant newspaper industry.
Broadcasting Scotland is a new broadcaster for Scotland, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter. Click here for more information.