First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood.
Scottish Parliament – First Minister’s Questions.
3:55pm General Questions
Gordon Lindhurst S5O-03280
1. To ask the Scottish Government what it is doing to help boost Scotland’s exports.
2. [Not Lodged]
Lewis Macdonald S5O-03282
3. To ask the Scottish Government on what grounds Transport Scotland has failed to reveal which further option or options it has abandoned for dualling the A96.
Angus MacDonald S5O-03283
4. To ask the Scottish Government what discussions it has had with the National Federation of SubPostmasters regarding additional charging of non-domestic rates for external ATMs at post offices.
Maurice Corry S5O-03284
5. To ask the Scottish Government, in light of the potential impact on the local natural environment, what its position is on whether the proposed development at Lomond Banks near Balloch is an acceptable proposal for a national park.
Maureen Watt S5O-03285
6. To ask the Scottish Government how the draft neurological action plan will help people with ME.
Rhoda Grant S5O-03286
7. To ask the Scottish Government what it is doing to support health services in rural areas.
Joan McAlpine S5O-03287
8. To ask the Scottish Government when ministers last met the UK Secretary of State for International Trade and what was discussed.
John Mason S5O-03288
9. To ask the Scottish Government, in light of Alateen programmes being able to support teenage relatives and friends of people with alcohol problems, for what reason there is no such programme in Scotland.
Jamie Greene S5O-03289
10. To ask the Scottish Government what assessment it has made of the feasibility of introducing hydrogen technology on the rail network.
4:15pm First Minister’s Questions
Ruth Davidson S5F-03345
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Richard Leonard S5F-03346
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Alison Johnstone S5F-03364
3. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Gordon MacDonald S5F-03362
4. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s position is on the creation of 500 highly-skilled tech jobs in Edinburgh by Lloyds Banking Group.
Rachael Hamilton S5F-03351
5. To ask the First Minister what action the Scottish Government is taking to promote active travel.
Pauline McNeill S5F-03352
6. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s response is to reports that around one in five of Scotland’s free-to-use ATMs are expected to introduce charges to customers in the next 12 months.
Broadcasting Scotland is a new broadcaster for Scotland, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter. Click here for more information.