Join us for First Minister’s Questions live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood.
Scottish Parliament – First Minister’s Questions.
12:00pm First Minister’s Questions
Douglas Ross S6F-02372
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Anas Sarwar S6F-02373
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Alex Cole-Hamilton S6F-02380
3. To ask the First Minister when the Cabinet will next meet.
Collette Stevenson S6F-02396
4. To ask the First Minister what assessment the Scottish Government has made of the potential impact of the roll-out of the Carer Support Payment on the national mission to tackle poverty and reduce inequality.
Brian Whittle S6F-02384
5. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s response is to reported comments from COSLA and council leaders questioning the achievability of net zero targets without a detailed plan and adequate funding.
Paul O’Kane S6F-02377
6. To ask the First Minister whether the Scottish Government will consider writing off school meal debts, in light of reports of local authorities instructing sheriff officers to pursue families for unpaid school meal debts.
Now is the time to grow and expand the reach of Broadcasting Scotland. The need for a fair and balanced independent broadcaster in Scotland has never been greater, and that is why we have now set a target of adding 10,000 new subscribers to grow the number of Broadcasting Scotland Supporters to a sustainable level that will enable us to employ staff to make more programmes.
Broadcasting Scotland is Scotland’s independent broadcaster, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter.