Join us for First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood.
Scottish Parliament – First Minister’s Questions.
11:40am General Questions
Katy Clark S6O-00982
1. To ask the Scottish Government when it last met with COSLA and Police Scotland to discuss safe access for all women to clinics and hospitals.
Evelyn Tweed S6O-00983
2. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on the roll-out of the Home Heating Support Fund.
Finlay Carson S6O-00984
3. To ask the Scottish Government what help it will provide to tackle any NHS backlogs in rural areas.
Collette Stevenson S6O-00985
4. To ask the Scottish Government when it last met with the Department for Work and Pensions, and what was discussed.
Marie McNair S6O-00986
5. To ask the Scottish Government how it plans to proceed with its commitment to mitigate any impact of the UK Government benefit cap as much as possible within the scope of its devolved powers.
Alexander Stewart S6O-00987
6. To ask the Scottish Government how it is progressing with the replacement of unsafe cladding on tall buildings.
Liam McArthur S6O-00988
7. To ask the Scottish Government how it is supporting the agricultural and fishing industries with rising fuel costs.
Rachael Hamilton S6O-00989
8. To ask the Scottish Government what progress it has made on establishing a gamekeeping taskforce.
12:00pm First Minister’s Questions
Douglas Ross S6F-00985
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Anas Sarwar S6F-00986
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Alex Cole-Hamilton S6F-00987
3. To ask the First Minister when the Cabinet will next meet.
Jenni Minto S6F-01005
4. To ask the First Minister what assurances the Scottish Government has had from the UK Government that the reported privatisation of Channel 4 will not negatively impact the development of the creative sector across Scotland and the growth of new Scottish talent.
Liz Smith S6F-00989
5. To ask the First Minister whether she can provide an update on the Scottish Government’s strategy to include libraries in the policy to address the attainment gap.
Mercedes Villalba S6F-01011
6. To ask the First Minister what action the Scottish Government is taking to bring down the cost to tenants of private rent in the coming year.
Broadcasting Scotland is a new broadcaster for Scotland, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter. Click here for more information.