First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood.
Scottish Parliament – First Minister’s Questions.
11:40am General Questions
Kezia Dugdale S5O-03034
1. To ask the Scottish Government how the housing minister aims to improve the transparency, accessibility and reporting of home adaptation funding.
Jeremy Balfour S5O-03035
2. To ask the Scottish Government for what reason Transport Scotland requires disabled people to renew their National Entitlement Card every three years, including when their disability is permanent or progressive.
Jenny Marra S5O-03036
3. To ask the Scottish Government what information it can provide regarding the findings of Police Scotland’s recent visit to Vietnam.
Alison Harris S5O-03037
4. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to tackle abuse of older people.
Neil Findlay S5O-03038
5. To ask the Scottish Government what assessment the Scottish Prison Service carries out of prisoners when they are first convicted.
Claire Baker S5O-03039
6. To ask the Scottish Government when it last met ScotRail, and what issues were discussed.
Bill Bowman S5O-03040
7. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to the National Audit Office’s recent report, Investigation into devolved funding .
Monica Lennon S5O-03041
8. To ask the Scottish Government when it last carried out an assessment of capacity in planning authorities.
Donald Cameron S5O-03042
9. To ask the Scottish Government when it will next meet Highlands and Islands Airports Limited.
Peter Chapman S5O-03043
10. To ask the Scottish Government how many farm businesses are awaiting Basic Payment Scheme payments for 2016.
12:00pm First Minister’s Questions
Jackson Carlaw S5F-03172
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Richard Leonard S5F-03173
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Patrick Harvie S5F-03174
3. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Willie Rennie S5F-03175
4. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Christine Grahame S5F-03189
5. To ask the First Minister, in light of the reported travel chaos on the Borders Railway last weekend as a result of a number of train cancellations, whether the Scottish Government considers that the ScotRail franchise continues to be sustainable.
Liz Smith S5F-03169
6. To ask the First Minister, in light of the parliamentary reports by both MSPs and MPs, what the Scottish Government’s response is to growing concerns about the effects of social media on the mental health of young people across Scotland.
Broadcasting Scotland is a new broadcaster for Scotland, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter. Click here for more information.