Join us for First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood.
Scottish Parliament – First Minister’s Questions.
11:40am General Questions
Neil Bibby S6O-00650
1. To ask the Scottish Government how the allocation of funding in its Budget for 2022-23 will support local services in the West Scotland region.
Maggie Chapman S6O-00651
2. To ask the Scottish Government what measures it is planning to introduce to protect communities and ecosystems from land speculation associated with carbon offsetting.
Bob Doris S6O-00652
3. To ask the Scottish Government whether it has any concerns over the use of video doorbells in domestic properties.
Siobhian Brown S6O-00653
4. To ask the Scottish Government what it is doing to take forward the recommendations in the Scottish Animal Welfare Commission’s Report on the use of rodent glue traps in Scotland , including the recommendation to ban such traps.
Neil Gray S6O-00654
5. To ask the Scottish Government what discussions it and Transport Scotland have had with ScotRail and Network Rail regarding the accessibility of Shotts railway station.
Joe FitzPatrick S6O-00655
6. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on the action it is taking to address fuel poverty.
Brian Whittle S6O-00656
7. To ask the Scottish Government what assessment criteria it will use to determine whether the Access Bikes scheme represents good value for money.
Elena Whitham S6O-00657
8. To ask the Scottish Government what its position is on the designation of UNESCO biosphere reserves in Scotland as areas of significance for sustainable development and climate change.
Alasdair Allan S6O-00658
9. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on what it is doing to ensure that islanders are represented on the boards of David MacBrayne Ltd, Caledonian Maritime Assets Ltd and CalMac Ferries Ltd.
Liam Kerr S6O-00659
10. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on the Scottish Wholesale Food and Drink Resilience Fund.
12:00pm First Minister’s Questions
Douglas Ross S6F-00671
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Anas Sarwar S6F-00672
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Maggie Chapman S6F-00675
3. To ask the First Minister what impact the UK Government’s Nationality and Borders Bill will have on devolved functions.
Stephanie Callaghan S6F-00699
4. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s response is to Public Health Scotland’s census data, which states that three out of four care home places are now provided by private companies.
Finlay Carson S6F-00677
5. To ask the First Minister whether she will provide an update on the delivery of LOT 1 of the R100 programme.
Neil Bibby S6F-00698
6. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s response is to ScotRail’s plans to cut ticket office opening hours at 120 stations and to close three ticket offices entirely.
Broadcasting Scotland is a new broadcaster for Scotland, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter. Click here for more information.