Join us for First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood.
Scottish Parliament – First Minister’s Questions.
11:40am General Questions
Douglas Lumsden S6O-01110
1. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on which of the key recommendations it is looking to progress from the report State of The Nation: Heart Valve Disease in Scotland by Heart Valve Voice, which was released in December 2021.
Colin Smyth S6O-01111
2. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to support a town centre first approach to the development of new housing.
Ariane Burgess S6O-01112
3. To ask the Scottish Government how it can support households with the cost of living crisis through a wellbeing economy approach.
4. [Not Lodged]
Fulton MacGregor S6O-01114
5. To ask the Scottish Government what discussions it has had with North Lanarkshire Council regarding the proposed implementation of a multi-establishment leadership model in schools.
Donald Cameron S6O-01115
6. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to reports that the Comhairle nan Eilean Siar is planning to increase the use of online teaching.
Rona Mackay S6O-01116
7. To ask the Scottish Government what support it is providing to dentists in East Dunbartonshire to allow them to take on more NHS patients.
Jamie Halcro Johnston S6O-01117
8. To ask the Scottish Government in what circumstances it would provide support to a business in situations where legal advice stated that doing so could breach state aid rules.
12:00pm First Minister’s Questions
Douglas Ross S6F-01098
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Anas Sarwar S6F-01099
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Maurice Golden S6F-01111
3. To ask the First Minister how the Scottish Government is supporting households, communities and businesses to take part in the Big Plastic Count.
Emma Harper S6F-01100
4. To ask the First Minister what action the Scottish Government is taking to support the health and wellbeing of the NHS workforce.
Jackie Baillie S6F-01125
5. To ask the First Minister what her response is to recent reports estimating that around 10,000 people with advanced dementia are paying over £50 million a year to cover their residential social care costs.
Mark Ruskell S6F-01115
6. To ask the First Minister what further talks the Scottish Government has had with the UK Government about future oil and gas fields off the coast of Scotland.
Graham Simpson S6F-01106
7. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government is doing to prevent future rail service cancellations due to industrial action by drivers.
Broadcasting Scotland is a new broadcaster for Scotland, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter. Click here for more information.