Join us for First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood.
Scottish Parliament – First Minister’s Questions.
11:40am General Questions
Rachael Hamilton S6O-00548
1. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to support the red meat industry.
Michael Marra S6O-00549
2. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to the Achievement of Curriculum for Excellence Levels statistics.
Katy Clark S6O-00550
3. To ask the Scottish Government what recent discussions it has had regarding the Hunterston PARC development.
Christine Grahame S6O-00551
4. To ask the Scottish Government what measures it has taken to support town centres.
5. [Not Lodged]
Sarah Boyack S6O-00553
6. To ask the Scottish Government what support and advice it plans to provide to enable the establishment of community heat and power networks to deliver net zero targets.
Colin Beattie S6O-00554
7. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on the proposed works at Sheriffhall roundabout as part of its £300 million commitment to the Edinburgh and South East Scotland City Region Deal.
Gillian Mackay S6O-00555
8. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will publish a timeframe for the implementation of the Scottish dog control database.
Richard Leonard S6O-00556
9. To ask the Scottish Government what its position is on the Scottish National Investment Bank’s investment portfolio.
10. [Not Lodged]
12:00pm First Minister’s Questions
Douglas Ross S6F-00575
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Anas Sarwar S6F-00576
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Ariane Burgess S6F-00584
3. To ask the First Minister how a Just Transition can be secured for the Highlands and Islands.
Stuart McMillan S6F-00590
4. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s response is to the latest household waste statistics from SEPA, which reportedly show a small reduction in household recycling in 2020 compared with 2019.
Douglas Lumsden S6F-00593
5. To ask the First Minister what discussions she has had with COSLA regarding the local government funding settlement for 2022-23.
Mark Griffin S6F-00579
6. To ask the First Minister whether the Scottish Government will require large retail stores to close on New Year’s Day 2022 so that retail workers can spend the day with their loved ones.
Beatrice Wishart S6F-00604
7. To ask the First Minister whether the Scottish Government will set up a commission on preventing violence against women and girls, in light of reports that one in five teenage girls have been sexually assaulted.
You can find the latest NHS Scotland Coronavirus COVID-19 information here
Broadcasting Scotland is a new broadcaster for Scotland, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter. Click here for more information.