Join us for First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood.
Scottish Parliament – First Minister’s Questions.
11:40am General Questions
Mercedes Villalba S6O-00616
1. To ask the Scottish Government what steps it is taking to improve the provision of GP services in the north east.
Jenni Minto S6O-00617
2. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to improve awareness of mental health.
Neil Gray S6O-00618
3. To ask the Scottish Government what support and treatment is available for people diagnosed with phenylketonuria.
Fulton MacGregor S6O-00619
4. To ask the Scottish Government what action it has taken to encourage people, who are able, to donate blood, particularly during the winter period and ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Jamie Greene S6O-00620
5. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to the latest figures showing that recorded hate crimes against members of the LGBT+ community have risen for five years in a row.
Rachael Hamilton S6O-00621
6. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to support small rural businesses.
Evelyn Tweed S6O-00622
7. To ask the Scottish Government what plans it has to provide financial support and advice to people facing hardship and debt as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and rising costs of living.
Liam McArthur S6O-00623
8. To ask the Scottish Government when it last met NHS Orkney and what issues were discussed.
Ariane Burgess S6O-00624
9. To ask the Scottish Government what it is doing to support small community businesses.
David Torrance S6O-00625
10. To ask the Scottish Government what support it has provided to hospitality businesses to help mitigate the impact of Brexit.
12:00pm First Minister’s Questions
Douglas Ross S6F-00635
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Anas Sarwar S6F-00636
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Oliver Mundell S6F-00639
3. To ask the First Minister what deadline the Scottish Government has set for making any further changes to this year’s SQA examinations process.
Kenneth Gibson S6F-00650
4. To ask the First Minister what steps the Scottish Government will take to urgently progress the green transition in North Ayrshire, following the closure of Hunterston B power station on 7 January.
Brian Whittle S6F-00665
5. To ask the First Minister what data the Scottish Government has collected on the number of people diagnosed with cancer, and the stage at which they were diagnosed, since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, and how this compares with pre-pandemic data.
Christine Grahame S6F-00662
6. To ask the First Minister what support the Scottish Government can provide to people struggling to pay their energy bills.
Broadcasting Scotland is a new broadcaster for Scotland, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter. Click here for more information.