First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood.
Scottish Parliament – First Minister’s Questions.
Join us for First Minister’s Questions, following a Ministerial Statement on Vaccination Plans, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood.
11:00am Ministerial Statement – Vaccination Plan
Ministerial Statement – COVID-19: Update on schools and remote learning arrangements
12:30pm First Minister’s Questions
Ruth Davidson S5F-04701
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Richard Leonard S5F-04702
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Willie Rennie S5F-04704
3. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Patrick Harvie S5F-04703
4. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Shona Robison S5F-04726
5. To ask the First Minister what the current guidelines are regarding care home visiting.
Rachael Hamilton S5F-04724
6. To ask the First Minister whether she will provide an update on the roll-out of Vitamin D supplements for people who are eligible.
Rhoda Grant S5F-04716
7. To ask the First Minister what analysis the Scottish Government has undertaken regarding whether the level of police enforcement of emergency COVID-19 regulations is appropriate and the impact this is having on compliance with the restrictions
1:45pm Decision Time
Broadcasting Scotland is a new broadcaster for Scotland, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter. Click here for more information.