Join us for First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood.
Scottish Parliament – First Minister’s Questions.
11:40am General Questions
Daniel Johnson S6O-01078
1. To ask the Scottish Government what lessons have been learned regarding the procurement of new ferries.
Murdo Fraser S6O-01079
2. To ask the Scottish Government what role it considers community hospitals will have in the delivery of NHS services in the future.
Finlay Carson S6O-01080
3. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on infrastructure investment in the south of Scotland.
John Mason S6O-01081
4. To ask the Scottish Government how many Ukrainian refugees have arrived in Glasgow.
Bill Kidd S6O-01082
5. To ask the Scottish Government what plans are in place to support community integration for Ukrainian refugees resettling in Scotland.
Douglas Lumsden S6O-01083
6. To ask the Scottish Government how much of the £500 million Energy Transition Fund for the north east has now been allocated.
Kaukab Stewart S6O-01084
7. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on progress on delivering the Heat in Buildings Strategy, published in October 2021.
Marie McNair S6O-01085
8. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on progress to remove NHS dental charges for everyone.
12:00pm First Minister’s Questions
Douglas Ross S6F-01075
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Anas Sarwar S6F-01076
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Alex Cole-Hamilton S6F-01083
3. To ask the First Minister when the Cabinet will next meet.
Kenneth Gibson S6F-01081
4. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s response is to the report published last Friday, Owning the Future: A framework of regulations for decarbonising owner-occupied homes in Scotland , commissioned by the Existing Homes Alliance.
Meghan Gallacher S6F-01082
5. To ask the First Minister what meetings the Scottish Government has had with the private and voluntary nursery sector regarding the delivery of its early learning and childcare strategy.
Monica Lennon S6F-01094
6. To ask the First Minister whether the Scottish Government will convene an emergency summit on abortion healthcare in response to anti-abortion rights action in Scotland and around the world.
Broadcasting Scotland is a new broadcaster for Scotland, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter. Click here for more information.