First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood.
Scottish Parliament – First Minister’s Questions.
Join us for First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood.
11:40am General Questions
Tom Arthur S5O-04260
1. To ask the Scottish Government what it is doing to tackle adverse childhood experiences in the Renfrewshire South constituency.
Bob Doris S5O-04261
2. To ask the Scottish Government what impact changes to the pension age and new rules for mixed-age couples might have on discretionary housing payments in Scotland.
Brian Whittle S5O-04262
3. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to ensure that people across the country have easy access to community sports facilities.
Rhoda Grant S5O-04263
4. To ask the Scottish Government what discussions it has had regarding the proposed privatisation of the new merged college on Shetland.
James Dornan S5O-04264
5. To ask the Scottish Government what steps it is taking to reduce the disability employment gap.
Mark Griffin S5O-04265
6. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to the Scottish Fiscal Commission’s forecast that spending on devolved employability services will be £27 million lower in 2022-23.
John Mason S5O-04266
7. To ask the Scottish Government how it ensures that the action that it takes to restrict hate speech does not inadvertently discourage freedom of speech.
Pauline McNeill S5O-04267
8. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to reported concerns regarding morale at the Glasgow School of Art.
Sandra White S5O-04268
9. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on the progress being made with the introduction in Scotland of the external wall fire review form, EWS1.
Rachael Hamilton S5O-04269
10. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to the decision by the National Laundry Programme Board not to maintain a full production laundry service at the Borders General Hospital.
12:00pm First Minister’s Questions
Jackson Carlaw S5F-04030
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Richard Leonard S5F-04031
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Willie Rennie S5F-04032
3. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Bruce Crawford S5F-04049
4. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s response is to the UK Budget.
Peter Chapman S5F-04045
5. To ask the First Minister for what reason Abellio ScotRail and Serco are to be given a reported £103 million in additional public funding despite not meeting their targets.
Pauline McNeill S5F-04037
6. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s response is to comments by Scottish Women’s Aid that victims of domestic violence face being put on waiting lists of up to six months before they can access services.
Broadcasting Scotland is a new broadcaster for Scotland, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter. Click here for more information.