First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood.
Scottish Parliament – First Minister’s Questions.
12:30pm First Minister’s Questions
Ruth Davidson S5F-04878
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Anas Sarwar S5F-04879
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Willie Rennie S5F-04880
3. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Alison Johnstone S5F-04881
4. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Richard Lyle S5F-04889
5. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s response is to reported concerns expressed by the construction, care and hospitality industries that a lack of overseas workers after the COVID-19 pandemic threatens economic recovery.
Jamie Greene S5F-04882
6. To ask the First Minister what percentage of clinically vulnerable people have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.
Pauline McNeill S5F-04894
7. To ask the First Minister for what reason the Scottish Government has chosen not to extend the reduction to Land and Buildings Transaction Tax beyond March.
Stage 3 Proceedings – Humza Yousaf S5M-24322 – Hate Crime and Public Order (Scotland) Bill.
That the Parliament agrees that the Hate Crime and Public Order (Scotland) Bill be passed.
You can find the latest NHS Scotland Coronavirus COVID-19 information here
Broadcasting Scotland is a new broadcaster for Scotland, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter. Click here for more information.