Join us for First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood.
Scottish Parliament – First Minister’s Questions.
11:40am General Questions
Paul McLennan S6O-00748
1. To ask the Scottish Government what support is available to maximise the growth opportunities for the renewables sector in East Lothian.
Meghan Gallacher S6O-00749
2. To ask the Scottish Government for what reasons school pupils taking examinations in some subjects, such as business or geography, will reportedly receive advance notice of what content will or will not be assessed, while those taking other subjects, such as chemistry, will receive no advance notice.
Donald Cameron S6O-00750
3. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on the provision of new ferries in light of the publication of the Strategic Transport Projects Review 2.
Natalie Don S6O-00751
4. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on progress regarding free early learning and childcare provision for all one and two year olds.
Ruth Maguire S6O-00752
5. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to identify perpetrators of human trafficking and disrupt their activity.
Liam McArthur S6O-00753
6. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on when it expects college and university students to be able to return to full-time face-to-face learning.
Alasdair Allan S6O-00754
7. To ask the Scottish Government what action it can take to ensure that energy companies do not discriminate against island residents in relation to the installation of smart meters in residential properties.
Rona Mackay S6O-00755
8. To ask the Scottish Government what steps it is taking to ensure that the interests and livelihoods of tenant farmers are not unduly impacted by its tree planting initiatives.
12:00pm First Minister’s Questions
Douglas Ross S6F-00777
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Anas Sarwar S6F-00778
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Gillian Mackay S6F-00803
3. To ask the First Minister how the Scottish Government is marking LGBT history month.
Michelle Thomson S6F-00794
4. To ask the First Minister what discussions the Scottish Government has had with professional footballing authorities regarding the protection of women and girls within football.
Rachael Hamilton S6F-00797
5. To ask the First Minister what action the Scottish Government is taking to restore peatland as part of its net zero targets.
Jackie Baillie S6F-00789
6. To ask the First Minister what action the Scottish Government is taking to reduce delayed discharge from hospitals, in light of reports that it is at the highest recorded level since the COVID-19 pandemic began.
Martin Whitfield S6F-00792
7. To ask the First Minister whether she will provide an update on what steps the Scottish Government is taking to improve CAMHS waiting times.
Broadcasting Scotland is a new broadcaster for Scotland, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter. Click here for more information.