Join us for First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood.
Scottish Parliament – First Minister’s Questions.
11:40am General Questions
Neil Bibby S6O-00514
1. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on its NHS Recovery Plan.
John Mason S6O-00515
2. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to the resolution at the recent SNP conference reportedly calling on the Scottish Government and COSLA to work together “to ensure that the pay and conditions for councillors will significantly improve”.
Jenni Minto S6O-00516
3. To ask the Scottish Government how it is ensuring that the views of Argyll and Bute’s diverse communities are taken into account in the development of its policies.
Liam McArthur S6O-00517
4. To ask the Scottish Government what progress is being made on the roll-out of superfast broadband in Orkney.
Maggie Chapman S6O-00518
5. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on the actions underway to tackle the reported inequalities experienced by ethnic minority communities in the north east.
Alexander Stewart S6O-00519
6. To ask the Scottish Government how it plans to improve the support that is available for people who are affected by strokes.
Mark Griffin S6O-00520
7. To ask the Scottish Government when the self-referral breast screening programme will resume for non-symptomatic women over 70 who have had breast cancer.
Meghan Gallacher S6O-00521
8. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on the number of childminders in Scotland.
Gordon MacDonald S6O-00522
9. To ask the Scottish Government when it last met representatives from NHS Lothian to discuss their approach to the treatment of drug addiction.
David Torrance S6O-00523
10. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on its discussions with Optometry Scotland regarding the request for a fee uplift and regular yearly review of fees, and the anticipated timeframe for a mutually agreeable settlement to be reached.
12:00pm First Minister’s Questions
Douglas Ross S6F-00549
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Anas Sarwar S6F-00550
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Rachael Hamilton S6F-00551
3. To ask the First Minister what action the Scottish Government is taking to treat people with heart valve disease.
Stephanie Callaghan S6F-00562
4. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s response is to the Citizens Advice Scotland poll, which found that one third of respondents could not afford their energy bills.
Pauline McNeill S6F-00555
5. To ask the First Minister what plans the Scottish Government has to provide support to small businesses in light of reports that 20,000 small businesses ceased trading during the pandemic.
Gillian Mackay S6F-00558
6. To ask the First Minister how the Scottish Government is marking International Anti-Corruption Day.
Meghan Gallacher S6F-00556
7. To ask the First Minister whether the Scottish Government will withdraw the Health and Well-being census 2021, given reported concerns over school pupils being asked questions relating to sex and relationships.
Broadcasting Scotland is a new broadcaster for Scotland, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter. Click here for more information.