Join us for First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood.
Scottish Parliament – First Minister’s Questions.
11:40am General Questions
Mark Griffin S6O-00123
1. To ask the Scottish Government when it will next meet COSLA to discuss local authority funding.
2. [Not Lodged]
Liam McArthur S6O-00125
3. To ask the Scottish Government what discussions it has had with Orkney Islands Council regarding the procurement of low-emissions ferries to replace the current internal fleet.
Neil Gray S6O-00126
4. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on its consideration of removing the not proven verdict.
Tess White S6O-00127
5. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on its position on new oil and gas licences in the North Sea.
Liam Kerr S6O-00128
6. To ask the Scottish Government what steps it is taking to mitigate coastal erosion.
Rhoda Grant S6O-00129
7. To ask the Scottish Government what steps it has taken to increase capacity on the ferries on the west coast routes.
Willie Coffey S6O-00130
8. To ask the Scottish Government how it monitors the impacts of riverbank erosion and what support it provides for those who are affected by the erosion.
Fulton MacGregor S6O-00131
9. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to develop and regenerate the areas around Scotland’s canals.
Kaukab Stewart S6O-00132
10. To ask the Scottish Government what progress it has made on supporting the recovery of city centres through the City Centre Recovery taskforce.
12:00pm First Minister’s Questions
Douglas Ross S6F-00206
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Anas Sarwar S6F-00207
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Maggie Chapman S6F-00220
3. To ask the First Minister what discussions the Scottish Government has had with ScotRail and the trade unions regarding industrial action on the network.
Christine Grahame S6F-00211
4. To ask the First Minister what discussions the Scottish Government has had regarding the functioning of Corporate Travel Management.
Donald Cameron S6F-00230
5. To ask the First Minister whether she will provide an update on HIAL’s proposed centralisation of air traffic control services.
Mercedes Villalba S6F-00228
6. To ask the First Minister what steps the Scottish Government is taking ahead of COP26 regarding the future of oil and gas exploration and securing a just transition for workers.
Broadcasting Scotland is a new broadcaster for Scotland, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter. Click here for more information.