Join us for First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood.
Scottish Parliament – First Minister’s Questions.
11:40am General Questions
Graham Simpson S6O-00260
2. To ask the Scottish Government what the latest estimate is of the public cost of procuring the ferries MV Glen Sannox and Hull 802.
Karen Adam S6O-00261
3. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to address the problem of gulls in urban areas in the north east and Moray.
Michelle Thomson S6O-00262
4. To ask the Scottish Government whether it plans to publish the James Hutton Institute report on the impact on human health and the environment arising from the spreading of sewage sludge on land.
Maggie Chapman S6O-00263
5. To ask the Scottish Government what its position is on whether the Swedish national system of collective rent bargaining through a national union of tenants would help to address any housing issues in Scotland.
Russell Findlay S6O-00264
6. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to recent comments from Cancer Research UK regarding cancer survival rates in Scotland.
Christine Grahame S6O-00265
7. To ask the Scottish Government what assistance it is giving to maintain bus services in the Midlothian South, Tweeddale and Lauderdale constituency.
Pauline McNeill S6O-00266
8. To ask the Scottish Government when it anticipates there will be a return to face-to-face GP appointments as the default.
Collette Stevenson S6O-00267
9. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on the roll-out of Cold Spell Heating Assistance.
Kenneth Gibson S6O-00268
10. To ask the Scottish Government when work will begin constructing the roundabouts and flyover planned for the junctions of the A737, B706 and B777.
12:00pm First Minister’s Questions
Douglas Ross S6F-00326
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Anas Sarwar S6F-00327
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Alex Cole-Hamilton S6F-00339
3. To ask the First Minister when the Cabinet will next meet.
Christine Grahame S6F-00343
4. To ask the First Minister, in light of this being Libraries Week, what the Scottish Government’s response is to reports that some libraries remain closed.
Meghan Gallacher S6F-00348
5. To ask the First Minister whether the Scottish Government will review the implementation date for changes to allow parents to defer their child’s start at primary school.
Martin Whitfield S6F-00341
6. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s response is to the announcement that the SQA has entered a two-year agreement with the Equality and Human Rights Commission to improve equalities practices after the Commission established that the SQA was not routinely assessing the impact of its policies and practices against the three needs of the Public Sector Equality Duty.
Broadcasting Scotland is a new broadcaster for Scotland, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter. Click here for more information.