First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood.
Scottish Parliament – First Minister’s Questions.
Join us for First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood.
11:40am General Questions
Tom Arthur S5O-04111
1. To ask the Scottish Government how it promotes the Scottish music sector in Europe.
David Torrance S5O-04112
2. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on the progress with the reinstatement of the Levenmouth rail link.
Daniel Johnson S5O-04113
3. To ask the Scottish Government whether Police Scotland has a policy of routinely fingerprinting dual nationals or British citizens born abroad.
Gillian Martin S5O-04114
4. To ask the Scottish Government how it plans to improve the rates of testing for cervical cancer.
Claire Baker S5O-04115
5. To ask the Scottish Government when it last met BBC Scotland and what issues were discussed.
Pauline McNeill S5O-04116
6. To ask the Scottish Government what its position is on introducing a single consent form to allow benefit claimants to agree to share their data for the purpose of benefit take-up.
Alasdair Allan S5O-04118
8. To ask the Scottish Government what is being done to address the recruitment challenges in the social care sector in rural and remote areas.
Clare Adamson S5O-04119
9. To ask the Scottish Government what it is doing to ensure that safety messaging is accessible for disabled people.
Gil Paterson S5O-04120
10. To ask the Scottish Government what the benefits are for older people of participating in activities such as bowling.
11:50am – Statement by First Minister on Resignation of Derek Mackay.
12:00pm First Minister’s Questions
Jackson Carlaw S5F-03922
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Richard Leonard S5F-03923
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Alison Johnstone S5F-03924
3. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Stewart Stevenson S5F-03928
4. To ask the First Minister, in light of the Prime Minister’s statement that the UK will refuse close alignment with EU rules, whether the Scottish Government will remain aligned with EU environmental standards.
Brian Whittle S5F-03948
5. To ask the First Minister what action the Scottish Government is taking to support young people dealing with mental health issues.
Colin Smyth S5F-03930
6. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s response is to reports that Police Scotland is centralising specialist surveillance officer posts away from Dumfries and Galloway.
Broadcasting Scotland is a new broadcaster for Scotland, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter. Click here for more information.