First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood.
Scottish Parliament – First Minister’s Questions.
Join us for First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood.
11:40am General Questions
1. [Not Lodged]
Margaret Mitchell S5O-04221
2. To ask the Scottish Government what it is doing to tackle fly tipping.
Maurice Corry S5O-04222
3. To ask the Scottish Government what discussions it has had with NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde to secure and develop services at the Vale of Leven Hospital, in light of the announcement that its out-of-hours unit is to temporarily close at evenings and weekends.
Beatrice Wishart S5O-04223
4. To ask the Scottish Government how it ensures that transport services meet the needs of island communities.
Jamie Halcro Johnston S5O-04224
5. To ask the Scottish Government how it will ensure that all information required and requested by the OECD as part of the review of the curriculum for excellence will be made available.
Johann Lamont S5O-04225
6. To ask the Scottish Government what support it provides to young disabled people in their transition to adulthood.
Emma Harper S5O-04226
7. To ask the Scottish Government how it is supporting fishermen and women across Dumfries and Galloway in helping to mitigate the climate crisis.
Claire Baker S5O-04227
8. To ask the Scottish Government what recent action has been taken to secure contracts and future employment at Burntisland Fabrications.
Rona Mackay S5O-04228
9. To ask the Scottish Government when an evaluation will be undertaken of the impact of the Domestic Abuse (Scotland) Act 2018 on stalking offences.
Angela Constance S5O-04229
10. To ask the Scottish Government how it ensures that young people in the Almond Valley constituency who have an eating disorder receive the right treatment at the right time.
12:00pm First Minister’s Questions
Jackson Carlaw S5F-04003
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Richard Leonard S5F-04004
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Alison Johnstone S5F-04006
3. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Gillian Martin S5F-04025
4. To ask the First Minister how important the Scottish Government considers the agricultural sector is to the country’s economy, society and international reputation.
Graham Simpson S5F-04011
5. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s response is to Citizens Advice Scotland’s statement that council tax is the “number one debt issue” it deals with.
Jackie Baillie S5F-04009
6. To ask the First Minister for what reason Scottish Enterprise has suspended new grant funding for business.
Broadcasting Scotland is a new broadcaster for Scotland, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter. Click here for more information.