Join us for First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood, starting with General Questions to Ministers.
Scottish Parliament – First Minister’s Questions.
11:40am General Questions
Pam Gosal S6O-01500
1. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on the consultation on the future of qualifications and assessment.
Mark Ruskell S6O-01501
2. To ask the Scottish Government what support is available to displaced people from Ukraine who are moving from temporary accommodation into permanent housing.
Alexander Stewart S6O-01502
3. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to help GPs manage their workloads.
Kenneth Gibson S6O-01503
4. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on the work of the Women’s Health Group, including when it will next meet.
Neil Bibby S6O-01504
5. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on how it is reducing waiting times for child and adolescent mental health services.
Jeremy Balfour S6O-01505
6. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to reports that affordable housing development plans have been put on hold because of its rent freeze.
Rachael Hamilton S6O-01506
7. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on its consultation on a new Agriculture Bill.
Emma Harper S6O-01507
8. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on its discussions with the UK Government regarding any impact in Scotland of a potential veterinary agreement between the UK and the European Union to enable regulatory alignment of sanitary and phytosanitary products moving between the UK and the EU.
12:00pm First Minister’s Questions
Douglas Ross S6F-01463
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Anas Sarwar S6F-01464
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Stephen Kerr S6F-01479
3. To ask the First Minister what plans the Scottish Government has to increase and improve the provision of mental health services in Scotland’s universities.
Stephanie Callaghan S6F-01481
4. To ask the First Minister what work the Scottish Government is doing to improve Living Wage equality.
Monica Lennon S6F-01480
5. To ask the First Minister what urgent action the Scottish Government is taking to prevent poverty-related malnutrition and food insecurity, in light of reported growing concerns from healthcare workers, school staff and charities about the impact of hunger on people across Scotland.
Mark Ruskell S6F-01477
6. To ask the First Minister how the Scottish Government will be building on the legacy from the Glasgow Climate Pact by attending COP27 in Egypt.
Thank you to everyone who has supported our emergency fundraiser. We have been overwhelmed by your generosity and support and we are happy to confirm that we have reduced our debt sufficiently to give us time to grow our subscriber base and resolve our funding concerns. We have now set ourselves the target of adding 500 new subscribers in the first instance and then to grow the number of Broadcasting Scotland Supporters to a sustainable level that will enable us to employ staff to make more programmes.
Broadcasting Scotland is Scotland’s independent broadcaster, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter.