First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood.
Scottish Parliament – First Minister’s Questions.
Join us for First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood.
11:40am General Questions
Ruth Maguire S5O-03625
1. To ask the Scottish Government what steps it takes to ensure that its policies and legislation protect and promote the rights and wellbeing of children and young people.
2. [Not Lodged]
Gillian Martin S5O-03627
3. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on progress with personnel recruitment and facilities in Aberdeenshire for the expansion of funded childcare to 1,140 hours.
Linda Fabiani S5O-03628
4. To ask the Scottish Government when it will take decisions on the implementation of Cold Spell Heating Assistance.
Michelle Ballantyne S5O-03629
5. To ask the Scottish Government what impact infrastructure failures at the Queen Elizabeth University Hospital and Royal Hospital for Children and Young People have had on patients who are on surgical waiting lists.
Adam Tomkins S5O-03630
6. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on the action that it is taking to address the use of non-prescribed benzodiazepines, such as etizolam, in Glasgow.
Mike Rumbles S5O-03631
7. To ask the Scottish Government whether NHS Grampian will receive its full share of NRAC funding in the next Scottish Government budget.
Maurice Corry S5O-03632
8. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will encourage local authorities and statutory bodies to release buildings with long-term leases and peppercorn rents for use as Men’s Sheds.
Gail Ross S5O-03633
9. To ask the Scottish Government what assistance it can give to teachers and staff from remote and rural areas to access training and CPD.
Pauline McNeill S5O-03634
10. To ask the Scottish Government how it will allocate the £1.5 million that is to be provided to social landlords to prevent homelessness.
12:00pm First Minister’s Questions
Jackson Carlaw S5F-03595
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Richard Leonard S5F-03596
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Willie Rennie S5F-03597
3. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Kenneth Gibson S5F-03600
4. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s response is to reports that the number of police officers injured in attacks has risen by almost a third amid heightened sectarian and other tensions.
Jamie Greene S5F-03604
5. To ask the First Minister whether she will provide an update on the £135 million in loans and investments that the Scottish Government has recently written off.
Monica Lennon S5F-03609
6. To ask the First Minister what action the Scottish Government is taking to ensure young people can quickly access mental health services, following reports that there were over 36,000 children and young people referred to CAMHS last year.
Brian Whittle S5F-03610
7. To ask the First Minister what action the Scottish Government is taking to tackle inequality between men and women in the diagnosis and treatment of heart attacks.
Broadcasting Scotland is a new broadcaster for Scotland, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter. Click here for more information.