Join us for First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood.
Scottish Parliament – First Minister’s Questions.
11:40am General Questions
Gordon MacDonald S6O-00812
1. To ask the Scottish Government what plans it has in place to support World Book Day on 3 March 2022.
Mark Griffin S6O-00813
2. To ask the Scottish Government how many households are waiting for social housing in Central Scotland.
Dean Lockhart S6O-00814
3. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to the recent PricewaterhouseCoopers report showing that Scotland lost on average four shops a day in 2021.
Donald Cameron S6O-00815
4. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to reports that Historic Environment Scotland is considering criteria that could be used to identify sites that could be left to managed decline.
Emma Roddick S6O-00816
5. To ask the Scottish Government how it is tackling any issues related to high numbers of second homes in some parts of Scotland.
Natalie Don S6O-00817
6. To ask the Scottish Government what progress it has made with the UK Government on the devolution of drug legislation to the Scottish Parliament, particularly in relation to the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971.
Richard Leonard S6O-00818
7. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on the remediation, including removal and replacement, of unsafe cladding on residential buildings in Scotland, as part of its response to the Grenfell tragedy.
Pauline McNeill S6O-00819
8. To ask the Scottish Government what consideration it has given to the creation of a development and recovery agency for Glasgow.
12:00pm First Minister’s Questions
Douglas Ross S6F-00843
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Anas Sarwar S6F-00844
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Miles Briggs S6F-00864
3. To ask the First Minister whether she will provide an update on the Scottish Government’s plans to replace Carer’s Allowance with a devolved benefit.
Gillian Martin S6F-00860
4. To ask the First Minister, in light of the steps being taken to return to normality after the COVID-19 pandemic, what extra help is being provided to support people’s mental health.
Stephen Kerr S6F-00849
5. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s response is to the Information Commissioner’s Office recently issuing a reprimand to it and NHS National Services Scotland in relation to the COVID-19 status app.
Emma Harper S6F-00858
6. To ask the First Minister how the Scottish Government plans to mark Eating Disorders Awareness Week 2022.
Paul O’Kane S6F-00854
7. To ask the First Minister what urgent steps will be taken to address lung disease in Scotland, in light of the reported comments of Asthma + Lung UK Scotland that “the state of lung health in Scotland is shameful, with over 7,000 people dying a year”.
Broadcasting Scotland is a new broadcaster for Scotland, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter. Click here for more information.