Join us for First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood.
Scottish Parliament – First Minister’s Questions.
11:40am General Questions
Jamie Halcro Johnston S6O-00716
1. To ask the Scottish Government what its position is on whether its draft Budget will enable local authorities to deliver a consistent level of core services.
Rona Mackay S6O-00717
2. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on its plans to introduce trials for a four-day working week.
Christine Grahame S6O-00718
3. To ask the Scottish Government how many instances of failure to comply with the 20 mph in Midlothian South, Tweeddale and Lauderdale have been recorded since its introduction, including how many fines were subsequently issued, as part of the enforcement of 20 mph speed limits.
Liz Smith S6O-00719
4. To ask the Scottish Government what discussions ministers have had with the outdoor education sector since December 2021.
Kenneth Gibson S6O-00720
5. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to improve the services available to people with gambling addiction.
Fulton MacGregor S6O-00721
6. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to support local authorities in dealing with instances of bullying in schools.
Jeremy Balfour S6O-00722
7. To ask the Scottish Government for what reason the £10 Christmas payment will continue to be paid by the DWP to recipients of Disability Living Allowance and Personal Independence Payment once the benefits are fully devolved.
8. [Not Lodged]
12:00pm First Minister’s Questions
Douglas Ross S6F-00742
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Anas Sarwar S6F-00743
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Brian Whittle S6F-00776
3. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s response is to recent reported criticism of its plans for its Deposit Return Scheme.
Stuart McMillan S6F-00773
4. To ask the First Minister whether she will provide an update on the Scottish Government’s plans to hold an independence referendum.
Katy Clark S6F-00752
5. To ask the First Minister whether the Scottish Government will give a commitment to keep ferry services in public ownership.
Ross Greer S6F-00755
6. To ask the First Minister how the Scottish Government is working with local authorities to reduce air pollution.
Broadcasting Scotland is a new broadcaster for Scotland, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter. Click here for more information.