Join us for First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood.
Scottish Parliament – First Minister’s Questions.
11:40am General Questions
Kenneth Gibson S6O-00089
1. To ask the Scottish Government what its assessment is of the impact parental smoking has on child poverty.
Clare Adamson S6O-00090
2. To ask the Scottish Government what action it has taken to implement the recommendations in Scotland’s Drowning Prevention Strategy.
Neil Bibby S6O-00091
3. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to tackle the antisocial use of quad bikes, trail bikes and other off-road vehicles.
Audrey Nicoll S6O-00092
4. To ask the Scottish Government what steps it is taking to help protect people participating in football activities, particularly children and young people, in light of research suggesting a link between repeated heading of footballs and dementia later in life.
Sarah Boyack S6O-00093
5. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will commit to enshrining a rule in the National Planning Framework 4, where, for every new building, 1% of the cost is given to the arts.
Alex Cole-Hamilton S6O-00094
6. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on its programme for mental health within the NHS Recovery Plan.
Paul O’Kane S6O-00095
7. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to the reported increase in the attainment gap between pupils from the most and least deprived backgrounds, following the most recent SQA results.
Jeremy Balfour S6O-00096
8. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will commit to doubling the Scottish Child Payment in its forthcoming budget for 2022-23.
Willie Coffey S6O-00097
9. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will consider establishing a compensation scheme for individuals who have been harmed by sodium valproate.
Liz Smith S6O-00098
10. To ask the Scottish Government what progress it has made on addressing concerns regarding the wellbeing of young people following the impact of COVID-19.
12:00pm First Minister’s Questions
Douglas Ross S6F-00173
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Anas Sarwar S6F-00174
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Alex Cole-Hamilton S6F-00196
3. To ask the First Minister when the Cabinet will next meet.
Stuart McMillan S6F-00200
4. To ask the First Minister what discussions the Scottish Government has had with the UK Government regarding reports of retail stock and staff shortages in the run-up to Christmas.
Tess White S6F-00195
5. To ask the First Minister what action the Scottish Government is taking in response to the increase in ambulance waiting times in parts of Scotland.
Neil Gray S6F-00202
6. To ask the First Minister what engagement the Scottish Government has had with the UK Government regarding the reduction to universal credit that is set to take place at the end of September.
Pauline McNeill S6F-00189
7. To ask the First Minister what plans the Scottish Government has to tackle public displays of anti-Irish racism and anti-Catholic prejudice.
Broadcasting Scotland is a new broadcaster for Scotland, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter. Click here for more information.